Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

13 minutes ago, living legend said:

i’m actually so scared. i don’t do well in large crowds nor in humidity. i fear i will pass out before lana even hits the stage but i am so fucking determined to be front row for this show. i have tears in my eyes just thinking about it 

Please make sure to stay hydrated and listen to your body. I gave another member some tips for surviving the barricade here if you want to read.

But remember, it’s much better to watch the show from some place in the crowd even if it’s not from barricade rather than to pass out and miss the performance completely because you’re stuck in a medical tent the rest of the night. Make sure to take care of yourself - your health & safety should always come first! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

40 minutes ago, living legend said:

i’m actually so scared. i don’t do well in large crowds nor in humidity. i fear i will pass out before lana even hits the stage but i am so fucking determined to be front row for this show. i have tears in my eyes just thinking about it 

i will be thinking of u! at least people who are waiting out that long are usually nice and youll have a bubble of people to be around

if u have time grab those old people glucose tablets that don’t even taste good for if u feel sick and lightheaded they are an absolute godsend

giphy.gif

“I am my only god”? :oic3: The billboard is wonderfully cheeky, maybe the idea is her career came back from the dead after SNL tried to kill it? :twirls:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

It makes me so happy to see how clearly excited and passionate she is about this performance! I love seeing her happy and confident. :wub:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the way I just spent the last hour catching up on the absolute implosion that happened overnight

girlies, this is the one. She made it and she's coming for people throats :blush3:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Imagine she opens with The Grants but she has a full choir with like 100 people. She finishes The Grants…the lighting changes. Suddenly Jimmy starts playing and that immediately goes into Jealous Girl…gaggy:cryney2:

3 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

what is ur guys’ fav song live? ultraviolence is such a given for me so i won’t even but there’s something about cherry live i can never let go of

Ride will always be THE live performance imo

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

wait is that billboard actually real i havent been keeping up

also do we have any proof she sound checked jealous girl

Oh, it's real. The photo came from Interscope.

5 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

what is ur guys’ fav song live? ultraviolence is such a given for me so i won’t even but there’s something about cherry live i can never let go of

i actually levitate off the ground when i heard chemtrails. my soul left my body. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

5 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

hearing Norman live for the first time honestly changed the entire song for me, I still watch the vid I have of it now. I’m a sucker for ultraviolence etc but that was something else 

(also cherry live is amazing, when you FEEL the bass omg)