Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

37 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

she should ditch the background dancers

noooo i love them and i think they give her a lot of confidence on stage too! i love when they twerk to the saddest song ever

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

It’s gonna be blue banisters all over again.

pls anyone who had high expectations for blue banisters got what they deserved :bebe:

I kid I kid kinda

Don’t get me wrong it’s good to be excited and have expectations, but I’m expecting her to look good, and have a guest or two on stage. I think we’ll get 1 or 2 newly performed songs and tbh I’m not even expecting a new song to be debuted. I think that’s realistic expectations. I wouldn’t even go as far as to say this HAS to be her best show because personally I think The Endless Summer Tour had some amazing moments that idk if she can top 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

pls anyone who had high expectations for blue banisters got what they deserved :bebe:

I kid I kid kinda

Don’t get me wrong it’s good to be excited and have expectations, but I’m expecting her to look good, and have a guest or two on stage. I think we’ll get 1 or 2 newly performed songs and tbh I’m not even expecting a new song to be debuted. I think that’s realistic expectations. I wouldn’t even go as far as to say this HAS to be her best show because personally I think The Endless Summer Tour had some amazing moments that idk if she can top 

Which endless summer tour? The one with Lolita?

I'm trying not to overhype myself but it really is difficult LOL. I think we're in for something special. Her and her team seem really excited, and the fact that this isn't a tour show but more of a one-off in the desert means they can do something a little more extravagant that doesn't need to be adapted for travel.

She must be nervous but I just know she's gonna kill it :trisha:

31 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Genuinely frightened for what this thread is gonna become over the next 17 hours

Not doing the whole board experience thing today, staying right here
It's going to be a ride
Stay hydrated

She should sing Boom Like That and bring a huge confetti bomb and fireworks and just boom boom 💥

Idk but no kidding, I really need confetti and fireworks. It would be so cute and celestial!

url%5D

42 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Genuinely frightened for what this thread is gonna become over the next 17 hours

1jdj7f.jpg?a475488

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

when she starts the show with "we both know...""

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing