Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

I hated this show so much… however it is iconic for three things and three things only

1. Her look/hair. This is possibly top 3 Lana look of all time it was just perfect, and she needs to keep it for Lasso rollout. 

2. The intro. Wow… when I saw that intro I thought we were about to get a performance of a lifetime. I thought we were about to get an entirely new setlist, unreleased songs played live, lasso announcement etc. Obviously that didn’t happen but the intro was so amazing it made me think that it would. 

3. The section with Billie. I’m not a Billie fan but this was really cute and I loved how their voices harmonized together.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lana pls sing at least ONE song from honeymoon next week. this album is masterpiece, and does not deserve this treatment :cryney2:

Dreaming away your life ♡

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952390y44w9a9scjy7kqw

lana should REALLY consider a live orchestra if she wants to keep doing those many ballads that would upgrade the experience so much like imagine arcadia but with beautiful strings? that could be the highest point of the show! the way the band is currently set right now doesn't allow the slower songs to really shine. you see they work really well with higher energy songs like west coast but when it comes to songs like bartender it all gets really quiet and weird 

I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE THIS WAS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT I HOPED FOR :trisha: SHE LOOKED DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, THOSE BEAUTIFUL VISUALS AND I FUCKING LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE SANG BILLIE'S FIRST SONG WITH HER AND BILLIE SANG LANA'S FIRST SONG WITH HER. I'M DYING THIS IS A PERFECT FULL CIRCLE MOMENT :crying5:

url%5D

my speculation of abel and fjm are nearly solidified in my head however if t*ylor sw*ft is one of the guests i really really wonder what the crowd’s reaction would be because i think it would be VERY polarized

8 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

That guy is lame. Spoke up for Palestine on his insta and got blocked. Hope she’s being educated by Jack Donoghue! And hopefully he’s just there supporting as a friend because he’s just… :noparty:

I wholeheartedly agree. He’s a nasty man. 

41 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Hope she feels more confident vocally the next show it can actually improve the concert a lot

Lemme quote and repeat myself

I do feel a big part of my disappointment was that she didn't completely SING 
If you're gonna do that many slow ballads ok but slay us with the vocals we know you can do (which she did on her 2023 tour...), and stop pointing the mic to the audience or the air

Also guys but I’m sorry that dress literally looked nothing like the snl dress idk what ur seeing there :delish2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It’s so insane when u write this doen:stunned:

8. ⁠Bartender

9. ⁠Interlude (Burnt Norton)

10. ⁠Chemtrails Over The Country Club

11. ⁠The Grants

12. ⁠Ocean Blvd

13. ⁠Norman Fucking Rockwell

14. ⁠Arcadia

15. ⁠Candy Necklace feat. Jon Batiste

16. ⁠Ocean Eyes feat. Lana Del Rey

17. ⁠Video Games feat. Billie Eilish

18. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have feat. Jack Antonoff (studio version)

The last jazz music not only confirmed that Jazz is the future, but also reflected that's truly what the great Gatsby is

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

It’s so insane when u write this doen:stunned:

8. ⁠Bartender

9. ⁠Interlude (Burnt Norton)

10. ⁠Chemtrails Over The Country Club

11. ⁠The Grants

12. ⁠Ocean Blvd

13. ⁠Norman Fucking Rockwell

14. ⁠Arcadia

15. ⁠Candy Necklace feat. Jon Batiste

16. ⁠Ocean Eyes feat. Lana Del Rey

17. ⁠Video Games feat. Billie Eilish

18. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have feat. Jack Antonoff (studio version)

my lullabies with my white noise machine before i go to sleep:

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Hoping next week is an improvement but I just realized we are getting the exact same looks as this week given they are apart of the set and they match the dancers outfits

Hop next weekend guest must be weeknd and father John misty