Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

3 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

we donโ€™t care about redditย :adele:

:true:ย 

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

Just now, taco truck said:

Eh itโ€™s coachella reddit so itโ€™s from people who were actually in the crowd talking about it which is why I mentioned itย 

if peopleย are actively at coachella and finish a set and go on reddit their opinion is nullified and areย chronically online

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

People on r/coachella are saying her set sucked and like half the crowd was gone by the endย :toofunny:ย 

ย 

reddit is a place for these incels and boomers who hates women, they all hate everyone and all have miserable life lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

6 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

we donโ€™t care about redditย :adele:

periodt

๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šข๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

The only thing that really pissed me off is the crowd being so low but then singing loudly to Ocean Eyes like โ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ that was just cringe for me

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

Why are you guys being so annoying over Redditย :noparty:ย also literally they are just saying stuff we have been saying here the whole time, ย the only reason I brought it up is cause it confirmed that people were leaving during her set which isnโ€™t good.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

her second dress was dolce & gabbana!IMG-2012.jpg

exactly CUSTOM GOWNNNN!!

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, jealous girl said:

Do we know if her set next week will be livestreamed by Coachella? Or do artists just get 1 streamed performance?

They usually livestream both weekends!

Just now, taco truck said:

Why are you guys being so annoying over Redditย :noparty:ย also literally they are just saying stuff we have been saying here the only time, ย the only reason I brought it up is cause it confirmed that people were leaving during her set which isnโ€™t good.

we can say anything we want, they canโ€™t:adele:

Well Iโ€™m going to bed Iโ€™m tired:smokes:ย Closing thoughts I did not like the show but she served face and body every single second and honestly that is good enoughย :flutter:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

Now why are people saying one of the background singers looked pissed? Can someone pinpoint when that was? I have a huntch the energy was off for everyone on stage.ย :puzzled: