Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

my dream tracklistΒ 

Spoiler

1. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind x Jealous Girl x Gangsta (Mashup)
2. A&W (Full Jimmy Version [i hate that she doesn't do the "jimmy if you switch it up baby light it up" bit])
3. West Coast
4. Doin' Time
5. Off To The Races
6. Cherry
7. Stargirl Interlude (On The Pole)
8. Lust For Life (ft. The Weeknd)
9. Cinnamon Girl (Jack Antonoff on piano)
10. Margaret (ft. Bleachers)
11. Venice Bitch
12. Brooklyn Baby
13. Let The Light In (ft. Father John Misty)
14. Candy Necklace (ft. Jon Batiste)
15. Million Dollar Man (Jon Batiste on Piano)
16. Ocean Eyes (with Billie Eilish)
17. Video Games (with Billie Eilish)
18. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have β€” but i have it (Hologram Interlude)
19. Blue Jeans (SNL Diss)
20. Cola
21. Peppers
22. Playing Dangerous x You Can Be The Boss (Mashup)
23. Ride
24. Born To Die
25. Summertime Sadness

i mean even with the ballads, she fully knows how loved both margaret and let the light in are, why the hell did she stick with bartender and arcadia??

1 hour ago, Unknown said:

I was surprised she came out to Gangsta by Kehlani considering she really came for Lana around QFTC and the looting vids. Even more surprised at Kehlani commenting on tik tok that Lana invited her to perform with her at coachella but she β€œcouldn’t make it”

Here's the actual comment for full context:

Β 

PYOLyx0.jpeg

Sounds to me like there's no bad blood.Β :blush3:

19 minutes ago, Bonita said:

idk if it's been posted but Lana originally had invited Kehlani to sing Gangsta with her

i saw that, it’s making me think

Β 

1. Kehlani is going to actually come next week

2. she’s got a completely different intro for next week

Β 

just bc kehlani said it in past tense. it would have been cool if she could have done that though!Β 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Β 

PYOLyx0.jpeg

of course there isn’t. All these wanna be stars jump on hate trains for clicks, everyone was hating on Lana at the time so of course she jumped on it tooΒ 

Β 

that said, I highly doubt Lana’s team asked her to join the stage.Β 
Β 

β€œStill played my song” girl no she didn’t she used a remix of your song and her song that’s been on YouTube for years now pls quit lyingΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

my dream tracklistΒ 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

1. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind x Jealous Girl x Gangsta (Mashup)
2. A&W (Full Jimmy Version [i hate that she doesn't do the "jimmy if you switch it up baby light it up" bit])
3. West Coast
4. Doin' Time
5. Off To The Races
6. Cherry
7. Stargirl Interlude (On The Pole)
8. Lust For Life (ft. The Weeknd)
9. Cinnamon Girl (Jack Antonoff on piano)
10. Margaret (ft. Bleachers)
11. Venice Bitch
12. Brooklyn Baby
13. Let The Light In (ft. Father John Misty)
14. Candy Necklace (ft. Jon Batiste)
15. Million Dollar Man (Jon Batiste on Piano)
16. Ocean Eyes (with Billie Eilish)
17. Video Games (with Billie Eilish)
18. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have β€” but i have it (Hologram Interlude)
19. Blue Jeans (SNL Diss)
20. Cola
21. Peppers
22. Playing Dangerous x You Can Be The Boss (Mashup)
23. Ride
24. Born To Die
25. Summertime Sadness

i mean even with the ballads, she fully knows how loved both margaret and let the light in are, why the hell did she stick with bartender and arcadia??

does she though, remember her saying her team told her nobody liked the last four songs on OB or something like that!? i think jack(i’m assuming he’s responsible) if anyone needs a reality check

giphy.gif

I think a lot of disappointment that is being expressed in this forum can be attributed to the lack of any β€˜Lasso’ related information or release of a new song (which a lot of us including me were expecting). The disappointment has coloured our perceptions negatively and we’re somehow not realising that overall this performance was majorly pleasing. We can clearly see that she put in a lot of effort and this should not be undermined.Β 

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

that said, I highly doubt Lana’s team asked her to join the stage.Β 

i don’t think that would be too shocking, i mean she did play her song it’s not a stretch she would want her to perform especially when lana said the qftc were some if her favorites. also i’ve seen kehlani pole dance and she had the poles ready to go πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

does she though, remember her saying her team told her nobody liked the last four songs on OB or something like that!? i think jack(i’m assuming he’s responsible) if anyone needs a reality check

if her team can hop on the whole coquette/bows trends, they can know the songs that are viral online

1 minute ago, Crys10 said:

I think a lot of disappointment that is being expressed in this forum can be attributed to the lack of any β€˜Lasso’ related information or release of a new song (which a lot of us including me were expecting). The disappointment has coloured our perceptions negatively and we’re somehow not realising that overall this performance was majorly pleasing. We can clearly see that she put in a lot of effort and this should not be undermined.Β 

This!Β I’m hoping she’ll switch up at least 2 songs on the setlist for next Weekend… would love something from honeymoon.

iconic show, tracklist wasnt that bad just like ppl said, i think its just repetitive since she sangΒ almost all the tracks last year. mic was terrible but it didnt made the performance worst or less iconic.Β give lana her 10s

source.gif

A bit late clearly but wow- :hdu:Β I've been watching some of the videos on YouTube of her performance and she looked and sounded absolutely amazing..Β :flutter:Β I didn't expect her to bring out Billie EilishΒ but Ocean Eyes sounded amazing, the pole dancing and what I’m pretty sure was a lyric change inΒ Candy Necklace was such a mega serveΒ :twirls:

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

yes! putting the jokes aside i didnt expect any real annoucement so i ended up not getting that dissapointed. but wish we got the new songs ben talked abt or smth

source.gif

Woman really came to serve, and aside from the sound(?) being weird, she performed a good lot of song, while looking like a fire-haired dream.Β 
Β 

It was a bit shaky for me to watch sometimes, and I get what others are saying too, but at the end of yesterday, we really got a good amount of performance time. Can’t really complain imo

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

if her team can hop on the whole coquette/bows trends, they can know the songs that are viral online

how they can bothΒ release a sped up version of syth and not play coachella at coachella is… quite the feat!

giphy.gif

I definitely enjoyed the show a lot more this morning, knowing what we were getting (and what we weren’t getting) and not being on hour 17 awake.Β 

Β 

I really do wish she would have sang more, but watching it back you can tell her microphone was messed up the entire time and every time she tired to sing it sounded really messed up. Plus the videos I’ve seen from the crowd she sounds a lot better so it’s possible some of the sound issues were livestream related!

Β 

now that we know what to expect, I think week two is going to be received a lot betterΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

This!Β I’m hoping she’ll switch up at least 2 songs on the setlist for next Weekend… would love something from honeymoon.

her entire instagram username being honeymoon and her not playing anything from honeymoon.. JAIL!

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Β 

PYOLyx0.jpeg

I don’t know like she reposted a video about not liking Lana on the 6th February this year she’s actually so strange for switching up that fast. I would stay well awayΒ 

I do wish she had picked the setlist better, still a beautiful show though, honestly I blame Jack for the more sparse songs idc LOL, but week 2 will be so fun cause my bestie will also be staying up to watch!!

Β J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

Β 

dreaming away your life