Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

can someone make a separate thread of all the hq photos? i’m losing track of them here 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

56 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

OH sorry I misunderstood and thought you meant HE spoke up for Palestine (when I very clearly remembered him being pro Israel, so I was confused)

All good bb ❤️ and honestly I do hope that someday he will speak up against the genocide, that kind of growth would be iconic of him! Regardless it was nice of him to show up and support, I love that Jen was there the most though! She seems awesome and so supportive of our girl :flutter: AND THAT CUSTOM MADE shirt she posted… I want oneeeeee :silly:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

8 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

20240413-184644.jpg

FJM was cut? :gasp:

so she cut one song to add two? 

I don’t buy it. 

Oh wait my brain didn’t even process that they were still there :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Just saw Kehlani stans dragging Lana. What if she tells Lana to remove her song from the setlist next week?

Kehlani herself said she thought Lana was a real one for using her song so who cares what some weirdos have to say about Lana 

He nust have had to cancel last minute, thats why she was whispering to Jon and probably why they improvised for a few minutes after Candy necklace. So heartbroken i wanted FJM so bad, but the freestyle was the highlight to me so…

Just now, Enco said:

Kehlani herself said she thought Lana was a real one for using her song so who cares what some weirdos have to say about Lana 

Not only that, she said she was literally supposed to be there to perform the song :rip:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Enco said:

She deleted the comment apparently. She probably saw what her fans were saying. Kind of hope Lana does remove the song but idk what she would replace the intro with. 

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

She deleted the comment apparently. She probably saw what her fans were saying. Kind of hope Lana does remove the song but idk what she would replace the intro with. 

gangsters paradise/jealous girl remix done by jack donoghue last second i know thats right 

1 minute ago, violettiaras said:

gangsters paradise/jealous girl remix done by jack donoghue last second i know thats right 

Witch house Lana would be life changing. It’s a shame they never worked on any music together.