Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

ย 

See my last post on this page...idk, am i allowed to post a sharemania link?

ย 

I'm not sure, I'll try to look on this website myself just in case! thank you!

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

FYI the Coachella live feed is still up and is replaying her set. She just finished HIADTFAGLMTH

ย ๐Ÿซงโœจ ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST โœจ๐Ÿซง

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

๐Ÿซงโœจ I CANโ€™T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOULโœจ๐Ÿซง

Iโ€™m sorry but Iโ€™m not blaming FJM for her not singing LTLI. Even if he couldnโ€™t make it for whatever reason, thereโ€™s no reason they couldnโ€™t have just played his back track he only does background vocals and has not a single solo lineย :ahhney:

ย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Listening to performances from 2012/2013 and god she just had so much more passion:bebe:ย I agree with people saying she is not meant for venues that large. No amount of pretty stage effects and backup dancers can compare to her swaying around on stage and just FEELING the songs sheโ€™s singing. Itโ€™s sad it will probably never happen again considering her popularity.ย 

I donโ€™t agree with this. She slayed and served last year at BST. Her vocals were impeccable, her energy was super high and she enjoyed herself a lot.ย ย 

3 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

lol, might be thegrumpyrider on instagram. thats at least one of the bikers

Looks like he reps those goofy bikes they usedโ€ฆ So like product placement I guess. They needed 60/70โ€™s choppers like in ride ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

ย ๐Ÿซงโœจ ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST โœจ๐Ÿซง

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

๐Ÿซงโœจ I CANโ€™T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOULโœจ๐Ÿซง

After staying up to watch the set last night, I went to bed and had an interesting dream I met Lana and Taylor at a Coachella after party. I knew I had to talk to Lana first and after introducing myself asked if I could talk to her about a few things and she was like โ€œof course!โ€
ย 

I remember asking her what DNC stood for from that acronym looooong ago and she started to explain and someone fell in the pool at that same moment and so everyone was looking over at that crazinessย and we never went back to that conversation. In my dream I remember thinking โ€œLanaboards is gonna die, the fact weโ€™ve never gotten an answer on that and now THIS happensโ€ย :deadbanana:
ย 

so then I asked her if sheโ€™d ever consider the unreleased album again and her response was that sheโ€™s seen discourse online that some people want it, some donโ€™t, and until we all collectively want the unreleased music, she wonโ€™t do it. Then I went and talked with Taylor for a min but I woke up after that and itโ€™s kinda fuzzy.ย 

I was like, โ€œwho TF isnโ€™t wanting this unreleased album? I just wanna talkโ€ฆโ€ย :crossed:ย Herย answer did NOT make any sense at all. But the dream was still fun!
ย 

I hope I have another one next week when I stay up for Lanachella weekend 2, let me know of any questions I should ask her in the dream if it happens again LOLย :omfg2:

your vulgar darlingย  :blush3:

2 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

someone fell in the pool at that same moment and so everyone was looking over at that crazinessย and we never went back to that conversation

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

her response was that sheโ€™s seen discourse online that some people want it, some donโ€™t

this is too accurate to just be a dream

ย 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

rewatched last night and i think we were all way too dramatic, critical, and harsh
she sounded lovely and the mic pops were rather rare tbh + those were the only 2 things we complained about
she sang a whole verse and chorus on ocean eyes with billie which was also amazing

:true:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

53 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

20240413-184644.jpg

:dua:

everybody talking about ltli but what really got me curious was gangsta/paradise, what was it supposed to be? a mashup of gangsta with gangsta's paradise? a mashup of gangsta with lana's paradise? if so which one of them? so many questions and not a single answerย :oprah5: