Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

The Grammys not includingย Lana in their Coachella post is insane she's literally the headlinerย https://www.instagram.com/p/C5t1OthR2_I/?igsh=MW1mbXc1cTRzeGtwMQ==

If this isnโ€™t even more proof they hate her idk what is:bebe:ย I hope Lana never gives them attention ever again either. Sheโ€™s made a monumental impact and thatโ€™s all that mattersย 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

The Grammys not includingย Lana in their Coachella post is insane she's literally the headlinerย https://www.instagram.com/p/C5t1OthR2_I/?igsh=MW1mbXc1cTRzeGtwMQ==

I know itโ€™s childish/immature of me, but the fact that the entire comment section is people calling them out for not including Lana gives me such satisfaction.ย 
ย 

how are you going to post about day one and not post about the HEADLINERย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

how are you going to post about day one and not post about the HEADLINERย 

and they put Tyler the creator as the cover for their day two post.... the shade is extreme

3 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

after this performanceย I've been so obsessed with Without Youย :oprah:

I lowkey feel like I manifested it because Iโ€™ve been playing Without Youย on repeat for about 2 weeksย :legend:

stars in my eyes

ย  ย โŠนหšโ‹† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’†๐’” โ€งโ‚Šยฐย  ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

and they put Tyler the creator as the cover for their day two post.... the shade is extreme

day 2โ€™s comments are also flooded about Lana, and that also gives me satisfactionย :true:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

pls I just opened instagram and saw a girl from my med school class got engaged and here I am makingย my 8923th post in this threadย :lange:ย  time to log off and question my life choicesย I think

This makes me so mad. Fuck them. I hope Lana posts some petty ass comment on that post to put them in their place.ย 

stars in my eyes

ย 

6 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

The way they have the audacity to put in the caption โ€œdid you know we support musicians year-roundโ€ like where is the revolutionary headlinerโ€ฆ

stars in my eyes

ย 

3 hours ago, Unknown said:

I should feel happy that my life long hatred of the Grammys as an organisation is repeatedly justified, but whatever. I think it's worth a lot more than an Instagram post that the winners of the AOTY and SOTY both stood on stages next to Lana and did all but kneel down before her.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

On 4/13/2024 at 5:50 PM, daisy starlet said:

ย 

ok but the helicopter would've been iconic i need to see that next weekendย :trisha3:

maybe the stuntman and that gun training (?) was for her to shot a helicopter down like in the HBTB video.:usrs:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

ย 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Isย This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

5 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

https://twitter.com/LDRCRAVE/status/1779642143209906333/photo/1

GLKPGNVWsAAOmRX?format=jpg&name=large

โ€œDolce & Gabbana outfit sketches for Lana Del Reyโ€™s weekend 1 Coachella nightโ€ via @LDRCRAVE on X.

Kinda disappointed to see her in Dolce but like Iโ€™ll take a high fashion moment:oop2:

28 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

maybe the stuntman and that gun training (?) was for her to shot a helicopter down like in the HBTB video.:usrs:

Imagine itโ€™s for snow on the beach BUT snow means something else thatโ€™s white and powderyย 

I just watched for a second time and it honestly is a gorgeous performance. The sound issues were unacceptable and you could tell that it got to her throughout the show, but despite that she really did a beautiful job.

ย 

Can't believe some of you think Candy Necklace should be cut, it was the clear highlight for me. Stunning performance from both Lana and Jon and they way they riffed with one another was incredible, not to mention the pole dancing moment.

ย 

Also obsessed with the spooky jazz exit. The whole show had this slightly ghostly vibe, like Lana's this old starlet reflecting on her life from her dilapidated mansion beyond the grave.

ย 

Really hoping the sound is perfect next week and she's feeling more comfortable now that she's done it once. Would love a surprise Lasso debut obviously as the cherry on top, but overall I think the show is really well conceived.

I need a HQ audio file of that Jealous Girl remix intro thing with the intense dubsteppyย electronic beats in itโ€ฆ that shit was sooooooooo HARDDDDDD! I was literally shaking uncontrollably as she rode on the motorcycle for her intro. Like truly a historic entrance. Life changing

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifย :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I need a HQ audio file of that Jealous Girl remix intro thing with the intense dubsteppyย electronic beats in itโ€ฆ that shit was sooooooooo HARDDDDDD! I was literally shaking uncontrollably as she rode on the motorcycle for her intro. Like truly a historic entrance. Life changing

ย 

ย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

3 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Imagine itโ€™s for snow on the beach BUT snow means something else thatโ€™s white and powderyย 

White lines pretty baby tattoos!

stars in my eyes

ย 

2 hours ago, DCooper said:

Also obsessed with the spooky jazz exit. The whole show had this slightly ghostly vibe, like Lana's this old starlet reflecting on her life from her dilapidated mansion beyond the grave.

I fucking loved the exit music but one of my friends mentioned how cunt it would be if she exited to Interlude - The Trioย :dua:

stars in my eyes

ย