Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

Lana Del Rey will be headlining Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores, Alabama in May 2024.

IMG-3467

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

What they said makes no sense even with the LDR reference, so clearly she is performing there. 

It would've made more sense to just say "Let the light in your notifications". 

yeah lol like was it supposed to be a play on “ooh turn your light on” or ? 

26 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Ready for the livestreams!

Is it livestramed? omg, first Coachella and now this! :oprah4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Please Lana…Come to Arizona….:trisha:

or at least LA… I can’t believe she hasn’t done one show in LA this tour

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

STOP I LIVE CLOSEBY HERE AND DONT WANNA PAY FOR THIS BUT NEEEEEEED TO SEE HER STOP IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Please Lana…Come to Arizona….:trisha:

or at least LA… I can’t believe she hasn’t done one show in LA this tour

Seriously! I used to live in AZ so I would love it if she played there since it would be super convenient for me. Every time she’s gone she’s mentioned that Arizona is special to her so :whatever2:

Now I’m closer to where the Hangout Fest is but idk if this festival is worth it… but I’m dying to see her this year :oprah2:

hyz6.gif

8 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Seriously! I used to live in AZ so I would love it if she played there since it would be super convenient for me. Every time she’s gone she’s mentioned that Arizona is special to her so :whatever2:

Now I’m closer to where the Hangout Fest is but idk if this festival is worth it… but I’m dying to see her this year :oprah2:

omg are we gonna meet up?? because like..... i need to go if this gets confirmed sooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

I had no idea she said that:wub: I’ve always thought she would love Arizona, I’ve lived in AZ my entire life even though I was born in Idaho, and I LOVE living here. I always think it’s like a smaller California without the beaches. The desert here is so BTD/Paradise vibes too and everyone here goes to California for vacations so there has always felt like there was a special connection between AZ and Lana, or maybe I’m delusional:agree:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

23 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I had no idea she said that:wub: I’ve always thought she would love Arizona, I’ve lived in AZ my entire life even though I was born in Idaho, and I LOVE living here. I always think it’s like a smaller California without the beaches. The desert here is so BTD/Paradise vibes too and everyone here goes to California for vacations so there has always felt like there was a special connection between AZ and Lana, or maybe I’m delusional:agree:

I’m trying to find a clip of it but I know during LA to the Moon she mentioned how special Phoenix is and how she was excited to be back.

I completely agree with you about Arizona! I miss it so much. From the desert to Sedona to Flagstaff everything about Arizona is beautiful. I could see her going to Sedona or Flag and getting some musical inspo. 

I would love it if she played at the Arizona Federal Theatre or Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre (I know them better as Comerica Theatre and Ak-Chin Pavilion though lol) since they’re more intimate. 

I’m excited that she’s announcing more US dates in general though! 

hyz6.gif

I go back to Alabama :illumilana2: 

lana pls come to California.. or anywhere on the west coast. i'm begging:toofunny::rollin:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

20 hours ago, The Siren said:

I meant fancam Livestream :oopna2:

Over.png?ex=65b1265a&is=659eb15a&hm=4b11

11 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

yes they livestream their headliners

Started.png?ex=65b1265a&is=659eb15a&hm=3

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

20240110-131458.jpg

Confirmed :oprah4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°