Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

I’m a casual Odesza fan, but I don’t care about anyone else on that list. I probably couldn’t identify a single song by name for any of them lol. 

I won’t be going. Although when I first heard, I looked it up just in case. AL isn’t super far away, but I’ve never been to a festival, that’s a week before I actually go on vacation (gotta save PTO) and I don’t care about 95% of the performers :flop:

I wouldn’t mind breaking my festival cherry to see her, but it won’t be at this one 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

8 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I’m a casual Odesza fan, but I don’t care about anyone else on that list. I probably couldn’t identify a single song by name for any of them lol. 

I won’t be going. Although when I first heard, I looked it up just in case. AL isn’t super far away, but I’ve never been to a festival, that’s a week before I actually go on vacation (gotta save PTO) and I don’t care about 95% of the performers :flop:

I wouldn’t mind breaking my festival cherry to see her, but it won’t be at this one 

girl don’t be posting stuff like this in case you accidentally leak a festival / show ur going to one day & c*ndyr*ye “just so happens” to be there as well :eyes:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

While the lineup is chaotic, there are some good artists thrown in there I’d love to see. Taking the time to travel and all of the costs are what’s restricting me from going :crying5:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Got my tickets! Going back to Lanabama :yass:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Any ideas as to what y'all think the trackless for this festival would look like?  I assume pretty similar to the shows in 2023 maybe. I hope she does another iconic opening like she did with nature boy for her festival dates last summer too.

On 1/12/2024 at 11:21 AM, Elle said:

Got my tickets! Going back to Lanabama :yass:

BITCH YOURE GOING TO BE THERE????

i kinda lowkey wanna go then too :oic2: you always run into her so maybe we can hang out and find her i'm like an hour away

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

20240321-161535.jpg

:dua:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

:runs:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

2 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

If she has the same set for a second year we riot (not really because she’s perfect)

Praying for a reorganize version of the coachella setlist but with honeymoon added added :pray2: