Ugh she’s so stunning. The lil shoutout to Phoenix melted my heart :wubna: 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

She has 9 studio albums and you’d think she has 3 based off her setlists 😭 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

now since lana is bringing guests on stage i need her to bring The National on stage OR appear as a guest on their set at Primavera:party:

specifically singing Rylan or Quiet Light with them:legend:

She’s really going with that whole „I want to reach a bigger audience” like Lana hunny… just make a trap album again, don’t invite tiktokers and „popstars” to your shows:tiffany2: this is so bad

10 minutes ago, lake placid said:

someone post a video of fishtail because it is no where on the internet and i am starting to doubt it exists :toofunny:

ldrmissdaytona instagram but it's just one line after her entrance

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Was that simple man intro? I love that song, I used to play it non stop when I was pregnant with my son lol I was feeling it 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Was that simple man intro? I love that song, I used to play it non stop when I was pregnant with my son lol I was feeling it 

Thanks for bumping this post, didn't know Rob's live was saved.

Did she arrive by motorcycle ?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, Bustydelrey said:

de😭😭

1 minute ago, jjzavies said:

I mean any chance that we could get full show maybe

1 hour ago, Crys10 said:

I’m just surprised (in a positive way) that she has the same outfit in 3 different colors. I don’t blame her though, if I looked gorgeous in something I’d get three of that too! Hope we get a red somewhere down the line. 

She’s so real for that.. I literally do this, if I like it I just get it in all the different colour ways :true:

IMG-7034.gif

So I’m really happy the motorbikes and stage design has stayed and I love the different intros for each show and that without you seems to be staying for this festival run.. means I should get to see all this later in the year 

however.. the fact she didn’t play hope last year at the show I saw her and now Hope seems to be cut again :crossed: I hope it’s a one off because I really need to see her perform that 

IMG-7034.gif

On 5/18/2024 at 10:42 AM, brandon said:

no it’s cute i kinda hope they collab 

Oh, h3ll no.

———————————

The setlist is not bad. At least she’s changing it up (the first half). GODppers LIVE was needed. GODtail :gclap:(even if it was just a snippet :toofunny:). Cutting Arcadia, NFR was a good move. Now cut Bartender next :gclap:. The mid block (Cherry, PWYC, Ride) also needs to go. If she’s going to keep doing the monologue thing. A good one to replace Ride with would be National Anthem. Just do the whole monologue and the song (National Anthem). She can also alternate it between shows. Some shows will have Ride, others National Anthem.

Definitely needs to remove the amount of guests tho (4 guests are way too fvcking much). 1 or… maybe 2 is enough. Also, like people already said, the guests need to sing her songs too. It’s your show. People are paying to see hear YOUR songs LIVE. Why are you singing other people’s songs? Like it’s getting weird. Does she not like her own songs :deadbanana:? And having that many guests lessen the impact of those appearances too. I thought the idea was to give the guests spotlight. “Special guests”. Now they are sharing it with a bunch of other artists. It’s giving talent show.

Less guests and more singing (your own songs).

Also, who did her hair and make-up for this show? It did not give. Why does she look like she just roll out of bed? That outfit continues to be stunning. The hair for this show… Not so much. And the make-up??? 

Just popping in before I go to sleep for the night to say the show was incredible from an attendee perspective. This was my 19th show of hers, so I really enjoyed all of the surprise guest performances as a nice switch up. You could tell how much fun Lana was having with everyone and was really enjoying herself on stage! Her vocals were absolutely incredible, perhaps some of the best I’ve seen in person from her shows I’ve attended. Looked beautiful. Talked to the crowd more than normal which was so cute. She was so happy to be back in Alabama and it showed.
Also, this performance appealed to the non-stans in the crowd as well. I didn’t try for barricade (I knew I wouldn’t survive it in this Alabama heat & humidity) and got to Lana’s set about 3 hours before she got onstage, so I was quite a few rows back but still had a pretty decent view since I was right by the middle barricade. I was surrounded by some people who weren’t super stans and they really enjoyed the set. I also brought my friend to the show who is just a casual listener (she really only listens to Born to Die & NFR occasionally, mostly bc of my influence lol) and she loved it. It was her first Lana show and right after it ended she said “I didn’t really understand the obsession with Lana until now. Something about seeing her live really makes her music hit different. Watching her was mesmerising. I see it now - Lana is America’s princess.” As soon as we got back to the hotel, she immediately ordered a LDR flag from Amazon and started reading up on her Wikipedia lol.

So, it was a great set especially for a festival crowd even if a few songs had to be cut. However, this has made me realise I am getting way too old for festivals loool it seemed like my friend and I were among the oldest there (apparently this is a festival popular among college kids which we are not) and whew my old knees are not what they used to be looool. Currently feeling so much ache from the knees down and my head is throbbing lmaooo but I’m excited for Chappell Roan tomorrow & Reneé Rapp on Sunday!! Goodnight LanaBoards xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS