Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

It’s a bit awkward for her since she had to sing that one line over again over again for the rest of the song :lmao:.

Peppers is very much a solo song. T0mmy’s voice was just used as a short hook. For a live version, T0mmy should have had more parts to sing. Either sing some of L4na’s parts, or harmonize with L4na, or add more lines from her song Angelina. Doing this more accurate version to the studio version, might as well use play back honestly. T0mmy had like one line.

She did add a little of Angelina at the end but i agree they should’ve done a little more. I hope they didn’t have to shorten it cause Lana was late. Maybe she could’ve done the first verse of Angelina up to “hands on your knees” into Peppers. 

6 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

I feel like all the critique wouldn’t be as harsh if we were actually there. I mean has anyone ever been to a Lana show and come out of it thinking it wasn’t good?

This right here. I’ve been thinking this every time someone makes a harsh comment about her show. Lana is just living live and she’s clearly happy so we should enjoy that for her!! There’s ways to critique a show without bashing Lana or any of the other people involved. The bottom line is Lana is happy and the show was fun <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

6 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

I feel like all the critique wouldn’t be as harsh if we were actually there. I mean has anyone ever been to a Lana show and come out of it thinking it wasn’t good? Genuinely asking cause I’ve never seen it. I feel like everyone there thought it was amazing and that she looked amazing as always. 

Idk. Personally for me everything changed when I saw her for the 3rd time in October and up close for the 1st time. In person the dancers & the setlist make more sense to me than when I’m watching it thru the phone. Also every time I’ve seen her she sounded phenomenal so it drives me crazy when people are saying she can’t sing anymore. Also her hair can be a mess I really dgaf cause I know if I was there I wouldn’t even notice because she’s the prettiest person I’ve ever seen. 

It’s always better being in the atmosphere! And if you’re a fan I think you’re definitely gonna enjoy it regardless but I will say my dad was unimpressed by her live :(  

Her hair was done by Sheridan instead of Anna and his is never as good as Anna IMO. It was humid as hell i guess so its understandable but you’d think he would have been more aware of that when styling. But also yeah- i really wouldn’t care about her hair!

5 hours ago, taco truck said:

Ya I think she’s just shy and that’s her personality, and that’s not a bad thing! I think it’s so weird when people accuse her of being drunk or on drugs… you can critique her vocals and setlist all you want but idk I would be super offended if I was just being myself and people were saying I seemed drunk, especially since she has said multiple times she is sober. 

Exactly. Seeing people accuse her of being drunk actually breaks my heart. 

11 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

kinda crazy to me she switched up her festival setlist more for this show than she did for COACHELLA :deadbanana:

Kinda glad for the most part, I'm not watching her sing fucking sweet home alabama  :rip:

2 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Really miss when she would actually sing, hit the notes, and the backtrack wasn’t 2x louder than her mic but whatever I guess :rip:

I feel you.

plus I don’t think that her voice is gone, because we’ve seen that she can still hit the notes.

idk what it is, maybe she’s still sick?

i remember seeing her in 2014 and 2017 and she was slaying those vocals.

lets hope she gets back into it

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

7 hours ago, jjzavies said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7M0w7SuVWl/?igsh=aXVodmYzdGc2ZTd6

Which means this show got the whole livestreamed already?

I don't think so, it was probably for the stage screens or whatever

7 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I feel you.

plus I don’t think that her voice is gone, because we’ve seen that she can still hit the notes.

idk what it is, maybe she’s still sick?

i remember seeing her in 2014 and 2017 and she was slaying those vocals.

lets hope she gets back into it

In the first 2023 shows she actually even hit the Cherry high note =/ it does feel weaker this time around