Americen Whore

96th Academy Awards - 2024 Oscar Nominations

This reminded me I need to watch more movies.Β i likeΒ award shows is fun though so I’ll watch

gonna toΒ add some of these to my list!

I only watched Barbie oopsΒ :runs:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Soooo excited for tonight. Here’s my ballot if I were an Oscar voterΒ IMG-7346.jpg

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

27 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Soooo excited for tonight. Here’s my ballot if I were an Oscar voterΒ IMG-7346.jpg

Tbh, mines would be quite similar. Great taste!Β :makeup:

Β 

This year has veryΒ strong nominees, strongest since 2020 Oscars (2019 movies) for me, where I rooted for almost every movie.

Β 

I'm watching the red-carpet rn, I love Emma Stone's look. Kinda reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence look in 2013. Ari Grande looks amazing as well.

url%5D

31 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

the way it’s even nominatedΒ :coffee:

I actually liked it, Not head over heels for it - The fact the Corvette had 4 seats…

:wtf:
Though one year I think for Halloween to dress like Cowboy Ken would be fun…

IMG-3521.jpg

Poor Things was my absolute favorite film of the year so seeing Emma win was incredible, but it would have been equally deserved and perhaps more profound if Lily had taken it. She elevated Killers of the Flower Moon so significantly with her presence and gave one of the most moving performances in recent memory.Β 
Β 

As it stands, though, I’m so happy for Emma. She is incredible and Poor Things was the most profoundly moving film I’ve seen since pre pandemic times.

4 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I should be an Oscar voterΒ :dancedy:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

EMMAAAAAA

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

As much as I am happy for Oppenheimer and also Poor Things that they won quite many awards but I really want a new historic bombastic moment to happen at the Oscars where a movie breaks a record for most nominations and wins, like someone gotta break those records one day.

Β 

As of today, there are only three movies which had the most Oscar nominations - 14 nominations:

All About Eve (1950) (won 6 awards)

Titanic (1997) (won 11 awards)

La La Land (2016) (won 6 awards)

Β 

And there are also three movies which have won the most Oscars - 11 wins:

Ben-Hur (1959) (11 wins out of 12 nominations)

Titanic (1997) (11 wins out of 14 nominations)

The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King (2003) (11 wins out of 11 nominations - also holds a record for largest sweep at one night)

Β 

Titanic really had gagged everyoneΒ :diva:

url%5D