Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

Lana-themed party held in Argentina

lana1.png

The Honeymoon Fest is a Lana Del Rey-themed party held in Argentina. So far, it had four editions:

November 3 - The Eras Party - Lana Del Rey & Taylor Swift - Buenos Aires

December 22 - Born to Die: The Christmas Edition - Born to Die era - Buenos Aires

January 6 - Honeymoon Fest - Pop & Alternative (Marina, Arctic Monkeys, Billie Eilish and more) - Mar del Plata

January 20 - Stargirl Party - Lana Del Rey & The Weeknd - Buenos Aires

The Buenos Aires dates are held at the iconic The Roxy. Their Instagram is @ honeymoon.fest 

lana2

The Honeymoon Fest is not the only Lana Del Rey event being held in the City of Buenos Aires; Parlantes Holofónicos offers a unique listening experience with one of the best and most advanced speaker systems in the world, the holophonics, created by Argentine inventor Hugo Zuccarelli, who worked with the likes of Pink Floyd in the 70s. They play full-length albums and live recordings. To make things even more immersive, the lights are all turned off the moment the music starts playing. Their monthly schedule includes at least two Lana albums and, next month, it'll be the turn of Honeymoon.

lana3.png

lana3.png

The audience before experiencing Ultraviolence on holophonic speakers on January 6, 2024.

And not only that lol go to any music store and her CDs and vinyls are right there as best sellers :trisha:

Last week, Honeymoon was the 8th best selling CD in the country. The rest of the top 10 were all Taylor albums (this week it’s ALL Taylor :toofunny:)

I wanna go so bad 😔 I participated in a giveaway for tickets to the Lana + The Weeknd party but I didn't win :crai:  they just asked for suggestions today and I actually recommended a few things. I wanna go so bad:sluttybunny:

Edit: I just don't wanna go alone - my boyfriend's always working night shifts. Would any fellow Argentines want to meet up and go together next edition? 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

this sound so fun! i went to a lana club night at a small venue in my city one time and it was super fun, the only thing was they only played one lana song like every three songs which was kind of annoying :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, niandra lades said:

I wanna go so bad 😔 I participated in a giveaway for tickets to the Lana + The Weeknd party but I didn't win :crai:  they just asked for suggestions today and I actually recommended a few things. I wanna go so bad:sluttybunny:

Edit: I just don't wanna go alone - my boyfriend's always working night shifts. Would any fellow Argentines want to meet up and go together next edition? 

i’m planning to go with my boyfriend so we might meet there if you want!

Argentinians are so slay for this :true:
There’s been a few lana nights at clubs near me but stuff always comes up and I end up missing them. Hopefully next time 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

how is she so popular in south america? touring maybe? inch resting

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, American Whore said:

how is she so popular in south america? touring maybe? inch resting

Well taste is something you have no matter where you live lol and South American countries are very influenced by American culture

Also we're very prominent to stan hard for things and Lana, with her mystique and everything, naturally attracted people from here... we're also loyal and actually listen to the music

Taylor and Lana are easily the two biggest women right now in South America, like there's no doubt about that

11 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

@PARADIXO Didn’t you once post about something similar, like a listening party or Lana night at a club with super immersive stereos? That, and this, it all sounds so cool, I wish I could go too! :flutter:

Yes that's Parlantes Holofónicos! When I posted that back then it was when they just started playing Lana and now they play her all the time :trisha: Sadly I haven't had the opportunity to go as they usually play Lana too early for me (7pm, and I get out of work 8:30pm)

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Yes that's Parlantes Holofónicos! When I posted that back then it was when they just started playing Lana and now they play her all the time :trisha: Sadly I haven't had the opportunity to go as they usually play Lana too early for me (7pm, and I get out of work 8:30pm)

It’s time to call in sick. :brows:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

17 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

i’m planning to go with my boyfriend so we might meet there if you want!

ohhhh my god:defeated:that'd be so great, thank you so much, i'd love to do that :flutter: i can send you my contact info (Instagram maybe?) through DMs if that's okay :wubna:

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey