Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

48 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Having hope that it’s coming on September on October 1st’s kinda iconic. Like, obvs defeatedly untrue cus cmon. But. A smidge of that special kinda iconic. 

Dislike how we’re getting not even news, but a diluted trail of news on October that was stated to be released in September. 

What are ya gonna do tho, the release patterns’ve always been like this. 

basically, we've now entered a pre-release era.

we know for a fact that an album is in plans.

Is it coming soon? No.

do se have a single soon? No.

was lana talking about lasso when she mentioned two singles this year? Probably not, maybe she did a collab with the weekend or other folksi

have we been wasting time this entire time? Yes

I do hope we get, in the next weeks, when her honeymoon is over, some « timeline » of things to come. I’d take a cute livestream like the Sept 1 one she did in the COCC era, when she was filming the MV. Wasn’t exactly precise but we knew it had been delayed a bit. A preorder would be a dream but I’m not exactly expecting that for the first single. 

For some reason, everything I'm excited about seems to be happening on the same day 

I have 3 big events booked for Oct 30th (Ballet opening night, huge Diwali event, and huge band concert) 

So I'm choosing to believe the first single will follow the energy that's obviously surrounding that date and come out on Oct 30th 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide