Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

On 7/4/2024 at 5:27 PM, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

If it doesn’t come in September then I’d personally rather wait until spring or even early summer 2025. Not to be picky but a post-holidays, winter release just doesn’t appeal to me

I agree, also we don’t know a lot about the aesthetics of the album, but I feel like it will be summery, and I would much rather have it come out with summer around the corner than in January…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

respectfully we ain’t getting shit in september 😭😭😭 not to be a debbie downer but this release schedule is giving me major chemtrails era flashbacks.

giphy.gif

I’m still a September or October believer!! If it’s September 20th like that insider said months ago I can see the preorder sometime this month, and if it’s October I think we’ll get the lead next month! 

she typically only has 2 or 3 months between preorder and release

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I’m still a September or October believer!! If it’s September 20th like that insider said months ago I can see the preorder sometime this month, and if it’s October I think we’ll get the lead next month! 

she typically only has 2 or 3 months between preorder and release

I love the optimism

I think it's dead and buried unfortunately

I'd love to wrong though

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I love the optimism

I think it's dead and buried unfortunately

I'd love to wrong though

Y’all really love to let a little silence destroy any hype you have :true:

She just posted those BTS pictures a couple of weeks ago (that weren’t in the Tough video!) so obviously she is planning/shooting things still. Just because she isn’t telling us her every move doesn’t mean she isn’t making any moves 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Y’all really love to let a little silence destroy any hype you have :true:

She just posted those BTS pictures a couple of weeks ago (that weren’t in the Tough video!) so obviously she is planning/shooting things still. Just because she isn’t telling us her every move doesn’t mean she isn’t making any moves 

Oh I definitely think we are getting something before the end of the year but I'm not sure that something will be lasso I never had much confidence in it unfortunately even though i really wanted it

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Oh I definitely think we are getting something before the end of the year but I'm not sure that something will be lasso I never had much confidence in it unfortunately even though i really wanted it

Jack called Lasso fucking brilliant so I have hope she won’t scrap it. If she was the only one who talked about it I’d be more unsure, but Jack doesn’t seem the type to talk about a project that doesn’t exist. I’m personally really excited to hear her sessions with Luke, Henry Come On has been in my head since she previewed it. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I pray to god it’s forgotten to the sands of time:pray2:

Why tho its acc so pretty and i wish we had a studio version. It also fits the theme on country.

Taste's like 4th of julyy...

6 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I pray to god it’s forgotten to the sands of time:pray2:

I’ve decided we are the same person our priorities are in order Hey Blue Baby WHO it’s LOTGC’s hour to shine let’s go :pray2:

Spoiler

Stupid For Being Happy can stay tho :oopna:

41 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Manifesting a country album with folksy, haunting elements. Also it would be a huge bonus if there was something witchy in the album:pray2:

The Fenway Park intro sounded a bit promising to me, so I'm really praying for the same vibes. It's farfetched, but I definitely pray for Zodiac to make it to the tracklist. There are many country songs with dark subject matter, anyway, so Zodiac should fit right in. 

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Honestly I feel like we can wait another 400 days

To be honestly we have gotten every album (minus the wait between Born To Die-Paradise and COTCC-Banisters) less than in 2 years, more like in 1.5 years (+/- few months). 

2.gif

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’ve decided we are the same person our priorities are in order Hey Blue Baby WHO it’s LOTGC’s hour to shine let’s go :pray2:

Hide contents

Stupid For Being Happy can stay tho :oopna:

You almost had me until stupid for being happy:coffee:

Tumblr