Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

42 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Even if we count the two Blue Jeans ones, that's still not more than NFR which had 8, no? Speaking of facts...

I did not say it had more, just saying that NFR is not the only one that had 8 :)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I did not say it had more, just saying that NFR is not the only one that had 8 :)

and when she makes lasso a visual album

Help I was at a mall today and I heard someone saying that "Lana Del Rey just announced her new album to be released on the last friday of october this year" to her friend and then her friend asked "wait really" and then she responded "yes, she just announced it" 

Gaslighter queen I see:omfg2:

3 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Help I was at a mall today and I heard someone saying that "Lana Del Rey just announced her new album to be released on the last friday of october this year" to her friend and then her friend asked "wait really" and then she responded "yes, she just announced it" 

Gaslighter queen I see:omfg2:

When that person actually knows something and becomes the new french husband

2.gif

3 minutes ago, menslayer said:

i do think the mods should close this thread till she properly announces this album. this is getting unhealthy and so am i

And the minute they lock, Lana posts pre-orders

2.gif

No offense at all but I’d rather have a kind of gun and roses sort of country. Stupid…happy’s a cute song, but there’s something about it that might just sound dated after some point? 

I want country, rock, blues. Legendary kind of country, not something that fits in it just to have it labelled as a typical country kind of album. I want it to sound legacy, something more lasting that’ll really echo thru out music history

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

3 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

No offense at all but I’d rather have a kind of gun and roses sort of country. Stupid…happy’s a cute song, but there’s something about it that might just sound dated after some point? 

I want country, rock, blues. Legendary kind of country, not something that fits in it just to have it labelled as a typical country kind of album. I want it to sound legacy, something more lasting that’ll really echo thru out music history

It’s what I want too (but I very much want het blue baby as well.. not too phased on I must be stupid) 

but tough has thrown me off so much, I can’t imagine a tough soundscape alongside a country, rock, blues sound 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

There’s something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in…

(I had a dream Lasso got announced)

Just now, jakoblvd said:

There’s something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in…

BOZ’s fart.

4 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I must be stupid is cute but it lacks any sort of emotion or philosophy in the song which is what I really enjoy from Lana. Lasso would just end up being a Chemtrails 2.0 for me if the majority of the songs were like this, as my main problem with Chemtrails is the lack of anything thought provoking or interesting lol? Outside of White Dress, the lyrical content is quite bland. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s what I want too (but I very much want het blue baby as well.. not too phased on I must be stupid) 

but tough has thrown me off so much, I can’t imagine a tough soundscape alongside a country, rock, blues sound 

the bridge gives off early btd vibes, and it's an overall crisp and clean soundscape of a listen. there's hope yet. 

it's not overly produced to the point of being sonically gaudy. song's a ok w me 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

If Lasso is still a thing, I think this is why Lana gave Tough to Quavo - it doesn’t fit what Lasso’s going to sound like but it’s still like a little Segway into her country era. I don’t think Tough is at all a reflection of what to expect from Lasso. 

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

I must be stupid is cute but it lacks any sort of emotion or philosophy in the song which is what I really enjoy from Lana. Lasso would just end up being a Chemtrails 2.0 for me if the majority of the songs were like this, as my main problem with Chemtrails is the lack of anything thought provoking or interesting lol? Outside of White Dress, the lyrical content is quite bland. 

UO but chemtrails is really an interesting album, I feel like half the hate it gets just because of the cover & how short it is? Name a lana song that sounded like white dress vocals, tjf’s vocal effect/instrumental , DTWD bridge, the whole yosemite song, and DBJAG’s vibe. She was really experimenting stuff, but in a folky way, and still managed to make her most cohesive album :true:

16 hours ago, barttttender said:

Even if we count the two Blue Jeans ones, that's still not more than NFR which had 8, no? Speaking of facts...

Technically, Off to the Races had a "video" but that one is a hot mess lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

48 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Technically, Off to the Races had a "video" but that one is a hot mess lol

1. Video Games

2. Born To Die

3. Blue Jeans (x2)

4. National Anthem

5. Summertime Sadness

6. Carmen

7. Off To The Races (Deserved a better video)

unreleased videos

1. Diet Mountain Dew (Demo)

2. National Anthem (Demo)

3. Million Dollar Man (Demo)

4. Lolita (Demo)

I know lolita and diet mountain dew have more then one video but they arent drastically different then ones like national anthem and blue jeans, so i didnt count them.