Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

I hope she makes the September release, because if it comes too late, it might not be the right mood for a country album and we'll have to wait another year (or until March like for Chemtrails).

And autumn would be the most perfect season to drop a country album (besides summer) so I'd take any date from september to mid-november

40 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

why is this topic hot :trisha::roll:

Wondering the same thing, I had an heart attack :crying5:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

46 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

i don’t think Lasso is coming in September but I also don’t think it’s been scrapped. she’ll make an Instagram post about it like she did BB and Chemtrails lol

Album out later or soonish lmfaoo

Just now, jakoblvd said:

Album out later or soonish lmfaoo

I think its coming in actually september or may 2025 lol. btw i just noticed that ur pfp is like edited, i thought it was just a normal photo of lana 

generated blinkie

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

don't worry, it’s coming, you little bitches:true:

How do you know Are u an insider. Tbfh i dont know the LANABOARDS LORE. Like who on LB are insiders? Lmfaoo.

Just now, jakoblvd said:

How do you know Are u an insider. Tbfh i dont know the LANABOARDS LORE. Like who on LB are insiders? Lmfaoo.

i'm Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

i'm Lana Del Rey

Do you wanna trade Lasso info for a Mi-pod vape with refillable pods for smoking flavored nicotine salts? 

19 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Do you wanna trade Lasso info for a Mi-pod vape with refillable pods for smoking flavored nicotine salts? 

sure!

My delusions:

Spoiler

I don't think she's gonna release it in this year. The only thing she teased about this album is 'Henry, Come on' back in January. It's July and we don't have any promotional single for this album. This album is meant to has more like summer vibe, right? Then this september date is really the last month that would suit to this album. If we won't get any promotional single in this month then I'm 100% sure we're not getting it in this year. However I don't think it's a loss, she has more time to create more amazing song!!

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

sure!

lana come back to portugal thank you <3 also i want u to know that i dont want to meet u bc i dont want to overwhelm you when u have hundreds of ppl around u but also if i do meet u i promise ill try to chill

Lasso gets announced

then you wake up…

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x