Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

her albums are usually two years apart... so I'm expecting like a single by the end of the year and maybe a February or April release... (wouldn’t make sense for them to do another march release like ocean blvd)

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

This is all true but she wants a simple life (she chose this :et:) so she may want a break. Maybe that's why there's a delay.

I don't know why trusted insiders wouldn't just tell us to cool it and wait until next year though if they know it's not coming. I remain a truther!

I'm part realist, part truther and fully ruled by delulu so could be swayed either way any day of the week TBH:charli:

Tumblr

4 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

her albums are usually two years apart... so I'm expecting like a single by the end of the year and maybe a February or April release... (wouldn’t make sense for them to do another march release like ocean blvd)

COTCC was released in March too though

2.gif

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

I forgot that Capitol thing, is she officially signed there or not? We did have a photo of her standing in front of the building. Capitol has been trying to promote Katy Perry's new single but we know how it went lol :toofloppy:

I think they don't want to lose their mysterious imago of being someone who knows secrets and stuff :magikarp:But I wanna remain truther as well, let's see how September goes for us!

I just know that Capitol is selling the Tough vinyl in their store, despite they're currently not his label (it's Quality Control Music/Motown Records)

https://shop.capitolmusic.com/products/quavo-x-lana-del-rey-tough-7

She has so much incredible scrapped material and perhaps albums I want her to maintain the Chemtrails and Banisters 2021 release schedule every year :bebe: she cannot do no wrong nikki lane so bet we’d have something to feed off of everytime :oprah3:

1 minute ago, grandpas glass said:

I just know that Capitol is selling the Tough vinyl in their store, despite they're currently not his label (it's Quality Control Music/Motown Records)

https://shop.capitolmusic.com/products/quavo-x-lana-del-rey-tough-7

also why does she always keep on pressing red vinyls, she should’ve ended it during honeymoon era when it made sense :sadcore3: they just annoy me for some reason like gurl a colour pallet exists for a reason istg so annoying :adele:

6 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Yeah, maybe she's written it off the way she almost completely downplayed the release of Blue Banisters. 

Blue Banisters was a bit different, no? Didn’t she say she didn’t want to promote this album at all? Probably because she didn’t want to be questioned about certain lyrics, I guess. 
anyways, even if Ocean Blvd was very personal, she still managed to promote and have a good rollout, so I guess Lasso will be a bigger era.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Blue Banisters was a bit different, no? Didn’t she say she didn’t want to promote this album at all? Probably because she didn’t want to be questioned about certain lyrics, I guess. 
anyways, even if Ocean Blvd was very personal, she still managed to promote and have a good rollout, so I guess Lasso will be a bigger era.

Thank you, GLF. I'm looking at Lasso the opposite way due to her interview remarks 6 or 8 weeks back and nothing since---that perhaps it will be released with a minimum of fanfare, radio spots, videos, promotion, etc. due to her feeling that she's been beaten to the gate by other artists. 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Thank you, GLF. I'm looking at Lasso the opposite way due to her interview remarks 6 or 8 weeks back and nothing since---that perhaps it will be released with a minimum of fanfare, radio spots, videos, promotion, etc. due to her feeling that she's been beaten to the gate by other artists. 

I must admit that her last two remarks about it are odd to say the least. I wonder if the rumours that her label wanted her to rework it a bit are true or if it’s just that she is scared to be compared to other artists like you said. Anyways, at the moment, I decide to believe these “insider accounts” on Twitter that say that the album is still coming at the end of the year and that we’ll get the lead single in September. Makes the waiting game much more bearable. :agree:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I must admit that her last two remarks about it are odd to say the least. I wonder if the rumours that her label wanted her to rework it a bit are true or if it’s just that she is scared to be compared to other artists like you said. Anyways, at the moment, I decide to believe these “insider accounts” on Twitter that say that the album is still coming at the end of the year and that we’ll get the lead single in September. Makes the waiting game much more bearable. :agree:

I hope it will see release, and this year. As I've said here before, country music is the oldest American genre short of fife and drum music, so why she would be bothered to be a part of a trend, or be seen to be a part of one, I can't understand. For almost any artist in any genre, making a country album could hardly be seen as original. 

Through the canyons of the plains that I ride

AlooOoOooOoOOOoOooone :karaoke:

Lasso exists in my heart   :lolno2: 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

37 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wonder if the rumours that her label wanted her to rework it a bit are true

Where did this come from tho? Tbh her label has been pretty flexible with her considering her messy rollouts and they have let her release a "DIY" type album Blue Banisters, not that I hate it, but in a way that they let her release an album which consisted screen recorded unreleased songs from YouTube. She admitted in 2016 as well that she can do whatever she wants because her label is flexible idk.

2.gif

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Where did this come from tho? Tbh her label has been pretty flexible with her considering her messy rollouts and they have let her release a "DIY" type album Blue Banisters, not that I hate it, but in a way that they let her release an album which consisted screen recorded unreleased songs from YouTube. She admitted in 2016 as well that she can do whatever she wants because her label is flexible idk.

Not only this - she just said 2 months ago that she has the freedom to work however, whenever, wherever she wants without pressure from anyone... like in april or may, whenever it was when she was asked about lasso.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole