Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

33 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Yup, she announced ocean on December 7th with preorder available right away for March 8th release (before she moved the date by 2 weeks)

The way Ocean Blvd would have been released on my bday if it didn't got delayed :tiffany4:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

3 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

watch all this hype be for nothing:oprah4:

I'm just happy to be feeling something again :eek2:

It's been too damn dry out here. 

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

1 hour ago, ionut said:

omg:lange::faintdy:

@hotshot2am can you confirm?

EDIT WAIT THIS IS THE PERSON THAT LEAKED TOUGH COVER WE WON

And didn’t they get a warning point for trolling, I can’t :toofunny: 

our insider of the era who was shunned at first lol 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

41 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

my bad! i put the wrong date. supposed announcement next tuesday, july 30th and supposed drop the following week, august 9th.

Wait so are you saying this is def for the album? 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I believe, but they also said they didn’t want to hype us up so I’m also not expecting anything major 

"Don’t forget me"

August 9th can surely only be a single release and not the full record, but I hope next Tuesday is preorder time.. I kinda forgot Lana existed it’s been so dry 

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

second wp incoming if nothing comes on tuesday :sass:

I support this tbf :true:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Honestly a week notice for a the single, it dropping in August and then the album the following month is following the Honeymoon print, and I think that’s the best case scenario.

With tunnel being delayed in January after getting an official release date, I’m more than happy with only a month or two (because I still the think the album is going to be released in October)between announcement and album!

plus Tough isn’t even a month old yet and is still fresh in my mind, so I don’t need a new Lana song currently 

"Don’t forget me"

Also, I’m not sure if it was reported, because I haven’t been online a lot. That twitter insider (PInsider, the same one who said she was shooting a video in the fall for a new song) also reaffirmed about a week or so ago she was releasing this year. (I’d pull up the tweet but they seem to have deactivated their account again)

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Also, I’m not sure if it was reported, because I haven’t been online a lot. That twitter insider (PInsider, the same one who said she was shooting a video in the fall for a new song) also reaffirmed about a week or so ago she was releasing this year. (I’d pull up the tweet but they seem to have deactivated their account again)

YES omg they literally said lana’s still dropping this autumn :pillsdy: Nd it’d also make sense for her to record a music video then if something’s actually dropping august/september

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

is that a reliable insider? i never take twitter "insiders" seriously

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

YES omg they literally said lana’s still dropping this autumn :pillsdy: Nd it’d also make sense for her to record a music video then if something’s actually dropping august/september

I think the first video has already been shot (the one she teased in June) and this will be the second video she puts out!

"Don’t forget me"