Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I'm so excited to finally look forward to something! I'm so depressed about school starting in 2 weeks so I am so fucking grateful to the idea of possibly getting something sep-oct

Your school starts in 2 weeks?:krylie: I would die

8 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

i AM dying:trisha: so it better be LDR10 related other than another t-shirt:lolno2:

yeah another t-shirt I can't afford to cause I don't live in USA and I have different currency and everything here is much more expensive and I'm poor af:smile4:

7 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

wait, Clayton is involved again? :wat:

Spoiler

yeah and that's why it's suspicious to me and I've started thinking that maybe these songs (tough and in gods time) were somehow supposed to be on chemtrails:wtf3: cause he's been working on cotcc and maybe its the same thing like nfr outtakes which she released on cotcc

my delulu at its finest

1 hour ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Did we ever get actual confirmation in gods time was real other then it being registered

Well basically clayton confirmed it, someone asked him if he wrote “in god’s time” with lana, and he liked their comment, even though the post has more than 300 comments, and he only liked like a couple of comments 

1 hour ago, Eugene said:

Back to the top

Back to the basics

Restart the tape

Lake Placid baby

:dancedy:

Past, present, future I see in you:meltdown:
Past, present, future I see in you:meltdown: (x93710)

7-C203-B15-3-B99-4326-B6-CD-B0-DC858-EB3

55 minutes ago, Embach said:

Is the dbree poster anonymous? Has any info from dbree been true before? It's kinda interesting

Well yes but info leakers have nothing to gain from posting anonymous stuff to Dbree, so if anything take it with a grain of salt or automatically assume it’s false until proven otherwise lol. 

Dbree is where trolls and banned LB members often congregate, because they know somebody will see it and say something here. @lanaismamom for example is responsible for many of the troll posts on there, at least recently 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Well yes but info leakers have nothing to gain from posting anonymous stuff to Dbree, so if anything take it with a grain of salt or automatically assume it’s false until proven otherwise lol. 

Dbree is where trolls and banned LB members often congregate, because they know somebody will see it and say something here. @lanaismamom for example is responsible for many of the troll posts on there, at least recently 

What about queen spinmeround (gone to soon)

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

What about queen spinmeround (gone to soon)

Whenever someone posts pretending to be them, they respond attempting to defend themselves and it just makes the troll do it more :brigitte:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

27 minutes ago, meIanchoIia said:
  Hide contents

yeah and that's why it's suspicious to me and I've started thinking that maybe these songs (tough and in gods time) were somehow supposed to be on chemtrails:wtf3: cause he's been working on cotcc and maybe its the same thing like nfr outtakes which she released on cotcc

my delulu at its finest

well no, Tough’s verse and chorus was written around November of 2023, and was shown to Lana by Clay in January of this year. It can be easily assumed that In God’s Time was also written around that time, since it shares multiple writers with Tough. 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Whenever someone posts pretending to be them, they respond attempting to defend themselves and it just makes the troll do it more :brigitte:

Oop