Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

32 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeWMLXFY/ polydor is advertising lana’s collabs with quavo, the weeknd and asap <even groupie luv!!> :pillsdy:

don’t they always do that before she drops, likee best of lana del rey shit etc? :xcry:

I feel like they're telling us that ldr10 won't be country  if they're advertising those collabs... 

5 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I feel like they're telling us that ldr10 won't be country  if they're advertising those collabs... 

the weeknd and asap collabs + fly away ft quavo confi:pillsdy:rmed 

Lana releases an album almost every 2 years, I think real "insider" info would be that she's not releasing for 4 years :sass:

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeWMLXFY/ polydor is advertising lana’s collabs with quavo, the weeknd and asap <even groupie luv!!> :pillsdy:

don’t they always do that before she drops, likee best of lana del rey shit etc? :xcry:

I think they just picked the songs that are most similar to Tough, sort of a pre-promotion for the vinyl that comes out in early September

https://store.polydor.co.uk/products/tough-7-vinyl

12 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

I wonder if Lana will stick to her usual title track placement of 1st or 2nd track for Lasso. She’s never strayed from it before 

I would love it to be the first track, it would really open the album because the title Lasso could literally have any second meaning into it

I zoned out and I had a vision how Lana will use an Ultraviolence inspired instrumental concept from YouTube and will make killer song opus about life out of it and will put it on Lasso and it will be my and everyone's favorite song and then reality woke me up :poordat:

2.gif

I sometimes think it would be helpful if we had two threads for the new album - one being a facts thread and one being a speculation and wishes thread. It's really hard to keep up, like, for example, suddenly there are 20 posts about greatest hits, so I read 2 pages of posts back to see what it is about (just to find out it was an idea). The answer to the question about why this thread is hot (Henry is coming) was a joke I guess? 😅 Nice, but without a smiley hard to get without checking the last posts of 2 pages to see if there is indeed anything about it. 

To sum it up:

Thing is you always see it's hot, you get excited, you even see posts talking about "news" which are actually either speculations, wishes or jokes, but you need to read between 2 to 20 pages to find out. It's disappointing (because it wasn't a fact) and it's getting tiring. Maybe two threads could be a solution? 😊

It was expensive watch it 

help I can't stop listening to that lasso concept song I even downloaded it :die: is it actually good or am I just going insane 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

52 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I sometimes think it would be helpful if we had two threads for the new album - one being a facts thread and one being a speculation and wishes thread. It's really hard to keep up, like, for example, suddenly there are 20 posts about greatest hits, so I read 2 pages of posts back to see what it is about (just to find out it was an idea). The answer to the question about why this thread is hot (Henry is coming) was a joke I guess? 😅 Nice, but without a smiley hard to get without checking the last posts of 2 pages to see if there is indeed anything about it. 

To sum it up:

Thing is you always see it's hot, you get excited, you even see posts talking about "news" which are actually either speculations, wishes or jokes, but you need to read between 2 to 20 pages to find out. It's disappointing (because it wasn't a fact) and it's getting tiring. Maybe two threads could be a solution? 😊

Well to be fair the off topic posts making fun of the tweet and the recent ‘greatest hits’ discussion shouldn’t have happened here and I’m going to move them to random/lana conversation to tidy it up in here. 

With as little news as we get I think one thread for both fact and speculation is enough since we get about 2 new pages a week so there isn’t that much to keep up on

"Don’t forget me"