Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

35 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I took the “soft launch” phrasing to mean something will be announced and posted to her website Tuesday. Whatever it is will not be available until August 9. Which to me sounds like a pre-order for a single or album:oprah5:. I don’t know why we would have 2 specific dates if this is just merch. If the merch doesn’t ship immediately wouldn’t her site just say “ships in 2 weeks of order” or something? The second specific date makes me think it’s a song at the least :creepna: Now we just have to hope that song isn’t Tough:oprah5:

August 9th is a Friday!!!!! :party:

3 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Let's see but if the "soft launch" isn't shop related then I won't know what it is.

is 12 days typically how long a preorder* is up in her store? Is it possible it could be uploaded Monday, August 5th, since that’s the week whatever this is gets released?

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Personally I’m putting all my eggs in the August 9th basket :blush3:

if we do get some sort of ‘soft launch’ Tuesday, it’ll be a nice treat but I’m not expecting anything major until August 9th

Wait I'm confused, what's august 9th?

Question: How did we all get the august 9th date? I went IA for a few hours and now the new rhetoric is August 9th :noparty:

28 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

is 12 days typically how long a preorder* is up in her store? Is it possible it could be uploaded Monday, August 5th, since that’s the week whatever this is gets released?

I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking, but there is no rule when products gets added.

On 7/24/2024 at 8:16 AM, sparklertrailerheaven said:

not to hype any of you because i don’t have any further information as of now BUT there is an item drop scheduled for 07/30 (“soft launch” most likely pre-order) and finally dropping on 09/08.

not sure if it’s just another random merch drop, a drop dedicated to the successful “tough” to boost it’s sales, or for the new era…

once I know more, I will let you know

@Dezille

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Is this on her official site (the one with all the ocean blvd slideshows on) or her store site? Coz if this is something that’s gonna appear on lanadelrey.com then it’s defo Lasso lmao

2 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Is this on her official site (the one with all the ocean blvd slideshows on) or her store site? Coz if this is something that’s gonna appear on lanadelrey.com then it’s defo Lasso lmao

They said it’s an item drop, so I would assume store site 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

29 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

They said it’s an item drop, so I would assume store site 

Yeah that 100% makes more sense but I was just considering the possibility.

I’ve gave myself another thought tho! How amazing is it gonna be to get a new website theme when Lasso is announced! I mean it’s been ocean blvd themed for over a year and a half 

49 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Has Anyone Else Died For You?

20592-F85-8-E80-4580-A6-F0-EAD018-F99-A4

Omg it is so ugly but idgaf I spent like 20 minutes on it so I’m sharing it lmao:slayty::aubrey:

girl i love this so much. i make album cover concepts on tiktok,im gonna use this for a concept. whats ur tt so i can give you creds?

15 minutes ago, Dezille said:

girl i love this so much. i make album cover concepts on tiktok,im gonna use this for a concept. whats ur tt so i can give you creds?

I don’t have a TikTok but feel free to use it!:hottie:

Rob posting a picture from Fenway. Maybe we’ll get the Fenway intro??? Lana posted a snippet of tough like 3 days ago too on tiktok, her official account hasn’t posted anything for a year. Baby the delulu is on. :legend: