Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

What if In God's Time is that Fenway intro song (which Twitter called as The Mirror)?

2.gif

You guys it is only 07:36AM in american samoa, maybe she just hasn't woken up yet give her time

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Its not even 12 PM in los angeles 

now it is

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, meIanchoIia said:

Guys are you really that bored? Lmao:bebe:

are we ever not? :eartha:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

One of her stores did add a music related product this morning, but they removed it 30 minutes later :rip: No activity on her other stores. No idea what that means or if it even was Lasso related. Sometimes the stores are also just changing or readding old inventory.

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

One of her stores did add a music related product this morning, but they removed it 30 minutes later :rip: No activity on her other stores. No idea what that means or if it even was Lasso related. Sometimes the stores are also just changing or readding old inventory.

Ooh strange?? I mean hopefully something comes today but I’m not getting my hopes up

@lanology did u find anything in the source code ???

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

lets go:stage:

37 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

Does anyone track changes to lanas websites

I saw that the two most recent items from the German store, archived in the Internet Archive, were two thumbnails of what looks like a Chemtrails t-shirt

P0602435705071_2.png

P0602435705071_1.png

:lmaoney:

but they are a few weeks old and it looks like they have now been deleted

13 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Oh we are so back

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Omg we won’t be sleeping till it’s 11:59 pm at American Samoa 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

LDR’s website consistently drops items at or around 11 am EDT. If nothing has dropped already yet I doubt it will today. If we’re gonna get anything it *might* be through sparkle jump rope queen but I have very little hope 

hyz6.gif

5 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

I saw that the two most recent items from the German store, archived in the Internet Archive, were two thumbnails of what looks like a Chemtrails t-shirt

P0602435705071_2.png

P0602435705071_1.png

:lmaoney:

but they are a few weeks old and it looks like they have now been deleted

She can keep that :smile2:

15 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Even a rollercoaster is not able to do that many ups and downs as my emotions while reading this

2.gif