Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I love the lasso name b/c the word is so similar to lizzy. la(zz)o its technically only 2 letters away lol and it feels satisfying i hope she doesn't change it unless whatever she comes up with when she eventually does change it is more satisfying

i love the lasso name b/c it's "technically" only 2 letters away from lizzy. lizzy -> lasso (l)a(zz)o idk i think about it a lot and it feels satisfying though i know she'll probably change it and i'll probably like whatever name she comes up with

lmao IM GLITCHINGGGG SOMEONE DELETE ONE OF THESE POSTS HELP MEEEEEE :toofloppy::toofloppy:worstlanaboardsuser

5 minutes ago, helloheaven said:

i love the lasso name b/c it's "technically" only 2 letters away from lizzy. lizzy -> lasso (l)a(zz)o idk i think about it a lot and it feels satisfying though i know she'll probably change it and i'll probably like whatever name she comes up with

lmao IM GLITCHINGGGG SOMEONE DELETE ONE OF THESE POSTS HELP MEEEEEE :toofloppy::toofloppy:worstlanaboardsuser

Wow, I’ve never looked at this way

Here I was think lasso is a great name because it’s only two letters away from ass (l)ass(o)

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

8 minutes ago, helloheaven said:

I love the lasso name b/c the word is so similar to lizzy. la(zz)o its technically only 2 letters away lol and it feels satisfying i hope she doesn't change it unless whatever she comes up with when she eventually does change it is more satisfying

when the full album title is “Lasso Lizzy” :yesnod:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

What if Lana scrapped the entire Lasso concept and revamped it into a southern gothic masterpiece simply titled "Southern Gothic"?!?! :oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

49 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

when the full album title is “Lasso Lizzy” :yesnod:

Wait imagine Lasso Lizzy with a super glam western pin-up style album cover shot by Nadia Lee Cohen, Lasso Lizzy gives Debbie Does Dallas vibes I can’t explain it

IMG-1115.jpg
IMG-1116.jpg

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait imagine Lasso Lizzy with a super glam western pin-up style album cover shot by Nadia Lee Cohen, Lasso Lizzy gives Debbie Does Dallas vibes I can’t explain it

IMG-1115.jpg
IMG-1116.jpg

omg yessss i totally see the vision

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Would you rather have (the standard) Lasso album cover art photographed by Neil Krug or Nadia Lee?

While I ADORE Neil and he's probably my favorite one of them all, I'd like to see a little change and let Nadia Lee take the photos for Lasso because her pictures of Lana (Interview Magazine 2023 and Skims 2024) were just simply amazing and complimented her aesthetic beautifully!

2.gif

The fact that she’s been « chilling » this summer makes me say either one of the two :

- the album is done and Interscope wants the right moment to release it in this busy year (plans could very well be made already);

- or (I really hope it’s not the case) she wants to change things to it, change the concept or Jack isn’t available at the moment and Lasso is on pause. 
:puzzled:

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The fact that she’s been « chilling » this summer makes me say either one of the two :

- the album is done and Interscope wants the right moment to release it in this busy year (plans could very well be made already);

- or (I really hope it’s not the case) she wants to change things to it, change the concept or Jack isn’t available at the moment and Lasso is on pause. 

Usually before album release announcements she chills for a while if I’m not mistaken otherwise she’s usually working on something or the other. I maybe wrong but I wanna believe in Sept/October supremacy for Lasso. 

16 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Usually before album release announcements she chills for a while if I’m not mistaken otherwise she’s usually working on something or the other. I maybe wrong but I wanna believe in Sept/October supremacy for Lasso. 

Personally, I do think that Lasso is finished. I think it has been for « a while » (like at least three months): we did get In God’s Time and Tough at Fenway Park (if both are indeed part of the album). 
i agree with you that I think it’s coming this fall. 
i know many people don’t trust any of the Twitter « insider » accounts, but I think that the lead to Lasso coming in September like one account suggested is highly plausible, with a short pre-release period (October release, similar to what we got with Blue Banisters once the preorder happened : five weeks before). 

Hi, this is my first post. Can anyone let me know how I post images, it would be much appreciated. I wasn’t sure where to ask, please delete if not allowed. 
Thank you :)

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

apart from that, I think she needs the chilling, because the first half of the year was very turbulent

i want something with weird ass lyrics again, like gods & monsters. like give me weird heroin music again miss maam

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Personally, I do think that Lasso is finished. I think it has been for « a while » (like at least three months): we did get In God’s Time and Tough at Fenway Park (if both are indeed part of the album). 
i agree with you that I think it’s coming this fall. 
i know many people don’t trust any of the Twitter « insider » accounts, but I think that the lead to Lasso coming in September like one account suggested is highly plausible, with a short pre-release period (October release, similar to what we got with Blue Banisters once the preorder happened : five weeks before). 

The problem with Lana is she finishes things and then before they're out she wants to change or add/take away. She's been like this for YEARS so it's nothing new and we shouldn't expect much else

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole