Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

Fan favorite is Lobotomize, I'm claiming Lighthouse tho :charli:

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

9-ED8-BB5-A-E87-B-45-B7-85-A3-253-CD7263

The song is actually called lielielielie it’s ILYDWM’s older sister, an intergenerational 1920’s invitation with the same campy outro as the end of her tour shows :hype:

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The song is actually called lielielielie it’s ILYDWM’s older sister, an intergenerational 1920’s invitation with the same campy outro as the end of her tour shows :hype:

I wouldn't be surprised a bit if it's real and I'm serious :bebe:

2.gif

4 hours ago, JinnWithin said:

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

We need to book an appointment guys :trisha:

If it wasn't for the titles being easy to check when we get the album, the new "info" is vague enough to be accurate for any Lana record :hide:

Like we're for sure getting a country-esque ballad, the next Cherry/Cinnamon/TJF/Fishtail sister and the intro track from Fenway :eek:

Even though I must say we get new random and legit insiders every era so who knows :thumb2:

giphy.gif

The way some of y'all decided that a random user is in fact a reliable source is something.

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

Just adding my two cents to today's wishful thinking. IF Lana's team is getting ready to drop some new singles in the next few months there is a possibility that the songs are getting shifted around in the industry AND there is a possibility that someone could have heard them, or parts of them. What will be the most telling is if any of the upcoming released track names line up with the redacted tidbits that a certain birdie dropped today.

N*****u R***e
L********e
T*** C*** ** * M*****e

Also, just got to add... the way The Stargirl Pinky filled in these blanks like a Wheel of Fortune pro. Even if it ends up being fake, call me impressed :worship:

3 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I have a feeling the Fenway song is called This Can’t Be A Mistake it’s kinda giving like what is our purpose in life it’s not a mistake we’re on this earth and it’s been this way in time present, past, future

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 hours ago, JinnWithin said:

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

You can laugh at me, but I want to join this game :awk:

Spoiler

:flop:suddenly we will regret that we missed the only insider in this desert:flop:

Dear @JinnWithin, Will there be songs from past eras on the album? if so, how much have they been reworked?

- Do you know the length of the album?

- Is the album cover ready?

- How many collaborations?

- Who besides Jack Antonoff produced the record?

- Is Lasso the final title of the album?

- Since you know the context around the recording, why is she so insecure about it?

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

stop giving people attention for making stuff up it just fuels the fire and you will all just be disappointed:yawn: 

Well at least this is fun while we don't have nothing (besides the Lana news that we're getting 2 singles by the end of 2024) and this is perhaps better than making 10 survivor threads which clog up the forum index :aubrey:

2.gif