Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Just now, trust no terrence said:

Why this specific date? 

Well, I like to think I’m at the centre of the universe.

And DYK shared a release date with my favorite band - Depeche Mode.

Now I really Love Nine Inch Nails & They’re doing the Tron Soundtrack.

I’m Delusional…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Someone asked BoZ if Hey Blue Baby would be on Lasso and he wrote: "Wouldn't count on it :dancehall:"

:um2:

terrible day for people with ears (⊙﹏⊙✿) i wanted hey blue baby so bad 

lasso cancelled, confirmed by the random girl that works in the burger king drive thru near my house whose name was lizzy and she looked strikingly similar to lana :icant: (jk nobody come for me)

when we find out lana's already dropped lasso under the stage name "lizard from NY" :eyeroll4:

also not the picsart twitter asking where's lasso i-

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

screenshots:

IMG-4173.jpg

and then a little 111 exclusive 

IMG-4174.jpg

so i guess it hasn't fully been scrapped but there are no concrete plans to move forward with it? or maybe it's being basically completely reworked with only a couple songs from the original tracklist (plus the title) being there? idk but i wouldn't count on it releasing any time soon:air:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i love how she has a release planned 6 months in advance and then goes radio silent when the time comes :blanche4: very cute of her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

so i guess it hasn't fully been scrapped but there are no concrete plans to move forward with it? or maybe it's being basically completely reworked with only a couple songs from the original tracklist (plus the title) being there? idk but i wouldn't count on it releasing any time soon:air:

i guess if we want to spin it in a positive way: Lasso isn’t scrapped, and BlackoutZone is finally talking (albeit he’s giving us crumbs) :judgingu: