Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I usually don't trust these Twitter insiders. If they get something right it's because they predicted something generic, or they copy other insiders.

yeah that was my initial reaction, I also don’t trust twitter insiders unless someone more reliable can vouch for them. Like I said, their ‘proof I’m an insider’ is Blue Skies, since we’ve known about that for months now 

"Don’t forget me"

I kinda would love Lana to pull a "golden hour" by kacey

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

yeah that was my initial reaction, I also don’t trust twitter insiders unless someone more reliable can vouch for them. Like I said, their ‘proof I’m an insider’ is Blue Skies, since we’ve known about that for months now 

they were right about mc x ag

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hope the next song she’ll release will not be part of Lasso if it’s being released soon (like an expected collab or a soundtrack song). I’m super curious about Lasso but don’t want a prerelease that drags on for six months +. However, I’d be here for a magazine interview to officially « launch the era » like she did with OB. 

Yess this is what I mean, it would make me feel a little bit more sure that she is actually doing Lasso because I'm afraid that she might scrap it again for a new project

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I usually don't trust these Twitter insiders. If they get something right it's because they predicted something generic, or they copy other insiders. It's rare that they have real sources.

i’m a reliable Lb insider and me inside out afternoon tea for yall for today is: 

Spoiler

exciting things from lana coming soon :hooker:

new material in 2024 :hooker:

i'm insider and i'm posting title of one gorgeous songs on the album:flutter:

Spoiler

Nikki please stand with your red cowboy high heels on my mother's bunions

5 minutes ago, The last one dying said:

Yess this is what I mean, it would make me feel a little bit more sure that she is actually doing Lasso because I'm afraid that she might scrap it again for a new project

Lasso being scrapped is not something I’m scared of (and it’s not because I don’t like country haha), because when she does have the album’s name (even if it changes), she does have an idea of where things are going. Im more concerned with her time management for a September release to be honest: she’d have to meet the « five or six month prior to release » deadline if she wants it to happen on that date. 

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I hope Nikki is not on the album:paris:

It scares me to think about it

Not to be a party pooper, but I can’t see a country album from Lana she wouldn’t be on since we know they recorded a couple of songs together 

1 minute ago, Crazy for You said:

omggg your insider era:hair:

is it going to have an album cover too?

The album will have a tracklist and track 2 is Zodiac :hooker:

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

You better get ready for that Nikki collab, the sooner you do is the better for your mental health.

She might even appear on the cover.

It’s crazy how awful her voice is. i love the lyrics of verses she sings like “my momma raised me on twin peaks”, “are these my good years or do i have none?” but it hurts my ears. I can deal with her on the cover IF she styled Lana.. Nikki’s little vintage  country outfits are so good like that big dress she wore to newport folk fest (?) to sing with lana ate her up bad.

Really want her to experiment with Lasso and do something more psychedelic and country rock rather than generic country music… But I have a feeling we’re just going to get a continuation of the sound she teased with Chemtrails. Hopefully it’s just not that and we’ll get a bit of everything. I’d love for her to record more songs similar to Sirens! That’s kinda the vibe “Henry, Come On” is giving:flutter: We shall see

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

You better get ready for that Nikki collab, the sooner you do is the better for your mental health.

She might even appear on the cover.

This has cover photo vibes...

cLrpkKk.jpg

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years