Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

HAPPY 200 PAGES:party:

Maybe Henry will finally giddy up at page 300:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Well we hit page 100 51 days ago, so that means news May 25th!!

Tbh I kinda like that.

Announcement end of May, single/preorder in June and then album September! It’s actually kinda perfect :true:

"Don’t forget me"

On 2/12/2024 at 1:54 PM, Liz Taylor Blues said:

I've been listening to Paradise lately and.... I miss when Lana used to sing with her whole bussy. She needs to oversing again. We need the dramatics and theatrics the americana the marijuanna..... give me freaky lizzy vocals and harmonies

After seeing the Festival Vinyl design......may I whisper of a dream..........it's giving LSD Mother Mary and that's SO PARADISE. I need it........hey terrance.........do you miss me?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 hours ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

It's coming, I can feel it. A new song snippet will be posted to insta next week. She'll debut a gorgeous, upbeat banger at Coachella....but won't specify what the song is for. Then we'll endure brutal silence for two months while we spiral and claim the single is coming every other Tuesday because Lana's hair stylist's brother's LA friend uploaded a mysterious story of a garden with a Lana song playing and "special project" caption. :oic3:

I'd be more surprised if she didn't mention anything Lasso related during Coachella tbh. Whether it be a more formal announcement, some info or even a new song. I highly doubt she wouldn't say anything

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

26 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I'd be more surprised if she didn't mention anything Lasso related during Coachella tbh. Whether it be a more formal announcement, some info or even a new song. I highly doubt she wouldn't say anything

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpg

Her releasing a festival ocean vinyl makes me think the possibility of her mentioning lasso is slim to none 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpg

Her releasing a festival ocean vinyl makes me think the possibility of her mentioning lasso is slim to none 

God i hope not :lange: love OB but it’s time for this era to pass soon. I fear this variant means we deff aren’t getting lasso in September 

which we already knew but lemme be delulu :toofloppy: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

36 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

200 pages based on one sentence lana accidentally said at an awards ceremony.. lanaboards we love you

one sentence by Lana and one sentence by Jack get it right!!1!

"Don’t forget me"

6 hours ago, ts2003 said:

Hoping for 1-2 unreleased songs on lasso but nothing more 

i know its like asking for money to fall out the sky but she needs to release that unreleased album so we dont have to ask for this every album release omg

3 hours ago, MakingOut said:

i know its like asking for money to fall out the sky but she needs to release that unreleased album so we dont have to ask for this every album release omg

How though, sister?

She has so many good unreleased songs, from pre-frame, 2010 pop diva era, and beyond. Realistically she's not going to satisfy everyone. I know that isn't the point either and she can only choose qualitea songs that are more recent like the Fine Chinas, Your Girls, and so on but what about the Break My Fall and BBM Baby lovers (me....)

I would be totally fine if she continues to let her leaked discography stay underground. AT LEAST until we get AKA on streaming.

9 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Is Lana recording this video that Jack posted today? Kind of sounds like her at around 0:34. Maybe they are recording something if it’s recent. 

https://x.com/jackantonoff/status/1776030534046793889

sounds like her, please be old :pout: , if this is new then it means she still working on the album, which also means that it won’t be released on sep ( vinyls take 6 months to be made ) :brigitte: unless they’re recording something else :gurl: also Taylor is there too, imagine we get a new Taylor collab in lasso :dua: 

20 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Is Lana recording this video that Jack posted today? Kind of sounds like her at around 0:34. Maybe they are recording something if it’s recent. 

https://x.com/jackantonoff/status/1776030534046793889

it sounds a bit like her

jack is not wearing a wedding ring (could either be before their wedding or he wasnt wearing a wedding ring at that time) so i think its an old video

someone cross reference outfits and see if lana wore those shoes anywhere

fbi mode ON

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23