Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

47 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Lana collab on BE3 in May

Lasso lead single/official announcement in June

sounds perfect to me tbh 

maybe an announcement of an announcement at Coachella just to keep spirits up, I think asking for a new single is doing to much since Coachella is days away atp and we’re clearly not getting our cute festival single 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

sounds perfect to me tbh 

maybe an announcement of an announcement at Coachella just to keep spirits up, I think asking for a new single is doing too much since Coachella is days away atp and we’re clearly not getting our cute festival single 

i could honestly see her doing an ultraviolence/honeymoon and singing a few lines from a single...

but then again this is lana so who knows :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

11 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i could honestly see her doing an ultraviolence/honeymoon and singing a few lines from a single...

but then again this is lana so who knows :bebe:

I’d love if she debuted a song Ultraviolence style, but I worry she’d debut it, and then we wouldn’t hear it until June or July :bebe:

I remember having uv memorized by the time the single came out and I think the wait was like a week to two :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’d love if she debuted a song Ultraviolence style, but I worry she’d debut it, and then we wouldn’t hear it until June or July :bebe:

I remember having uv memorized by the time the single came out and I think the wait was like a week to two :thumb2:

i remember multiple oomfs arguing over whether it was ultraviolet or ultraviolence the night she sang it :brigitte:

but yeah also having the nfr snippets for almost a year traumatised me so unless shes releasing it pls keep it :um4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i remember multiple oomfs arguing over whether it was ultraviolet or ultraviolence the night she sang it :brigitte:

on top of that having the nfr snippets for almost a year traumatised me :um4:

yeah I’ve been saying since NFR I don’t want snippets, but admittedly I do miss them a bit!

I think LFL was the perfect amount, and that’s why I think even her reposting the Henry come on snippet with her doing makeup or something (white mustang style) would go SO far in building a bit of hype 

"Don’t forget me"

I love Billie but how can yall think Lana & Billie will work? Its not going to WORK:lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I love Billie but how can yall think Lana & Billie will work? Its not going to WORK:lange:

Why wouldn't it? As long as they harmonize properly like Miley and Beyonce do on II Most Wanted. Billie can take the higher notes, Lana could take the lower, or vice-versa. They're both pretty alto.

Wasn't a fan of how Don't Call Me Angel sounded like the three of them were never even in the same room.

I reckon, if this collab happens, it'll either be a bop ala Bad Guy or NDA. Or it will be a massive ballad ala What Was I Made For or Ocean Eyes.  Can't see anything in between.

I mean Lana come on
Do you think we'd really choose it?
All this silence and nothing
Lana come on
I mean Lanita come on
Do you think we'd really wait patiently for ya?
If you did something brilliant
Lana come on

Last snippet , Henry y'all

Hang sanity up on the wall

Tell us that our cowgirl is coming 

Come on and giddy-up :karaoke:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wait Omg. If there IS a new Billie collab, they should debut it at Lana’s coachella set.

imagine that:

FJM shows up for LTLI

Billie collab debut in the middle of the set

The Weeknd for a LFL / Stargirl mashup

maybe even a surprise appearance from Taylor

guys it would literally be the greatest coachella headliner ever lmfaoooo

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

15 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Wait Omg. If there IS a new Billie collab, they should debut it at Lana’s coachella set.

imagine that:

FJM shows up for LTLI

Billie collab debut in the middle of the set

The Weeknd for a LFL / Stargirl mashup

maybe even a surprise appearance from Taylor

guys it would literally be the greatest coachella headliner ever lmfaoooo

Actually, it would be great if FJM wrote a song about hanging out with Lana's family, watching her at Coachella, and he could call it 'Coachella (Robster In My Mind)'

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

9 hours ago, NikoGo said:

@PInsider_ on twitter says "lana del rey another collaboration before lasso"

thots?

That insider isn’t as credible as they used to be before Cowboy Carter (they apparently have been fed false info about the track list)… They’re usually right but not always… 

so, a Billie collab has been rumoured for long now, but I’ve seen on Twitter Lana could be featured on an interlude for the new Camilla album… Her post about Camilla would make more sense, if there is indeed a collab between the two.

Anyways, with so many albums coming out before summer, I’m in no hurry for Lasso yet… 

5 hours ago, barttttender said:

Why wouldn't it? As long as they harmonize properly like Miley and Beyonce do on II Most Wanted. Billie can take the higher notes, Lana could take the lower, or vice-versa. They're both pretty alto.

Wasn't a fan of how Don't Call Me Angel sounded like the three of them were never even in the same room.

I reckon, if this collab happens, it'll either be a bop ala Bad Guy or NDA. Or it will be a massive ballad ala What Was I Made For or Ocean Eyes.  Can't see anything in between.

Don't call Me Angel will forever traumatize me, i'm sorry

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Personally I want a Billie colab because Lana has talked about wanting to work with Billie for years, and just mentioned wanting to work with Finneas a month or so ago. 

plus, it’ll be nice to hear Lana with a new producer since Lasso is going to be 95% Jack

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Personally I want a Billie colab because Lana has talked about wanting to work with Billie for years, and just mentioned wanting to work with Finneas a month or so ago. 

plus, it’ll be nice to hear Lana with a new producer since Lasso is going to be 95% Jack

This isn’t directed at you but Why do people not like Jack so much? We got Norman from Jack, we got ocean blvd from Jack 

2 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

This isn’t directed at you but Why do people not like Jack so much? We got Norman from Jack, we got ocean blvd from Jack 

idk I dislike jack a lot less than I used to (some of my favorite songs are Jack songs, and I like COTCC more than most) but his production is a bit lackluster and samey. I can immediately tell when a song is a jack song, and it didn’t bug me when it was a handful of songs at a time, but lately all the girlies are using him for almost every album track and it’s getting repetitive. 

perosnally I don’t credit Ocean to Jack, because he had a full team working with him. Only one song on tunnel is a strictly jack song (Kintsugi). He works really well with other producers, so I’m hoping most of Lasso is Jack and Luke. Maybe a couple with Zach and Drew too. 

"Don’t forget me"