Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

55 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Almost 600 pages for literally nothing :sideeye:

For real! 
officially, all we know for sure is that the album is called Lasso, that’s its now coming 2025, that she dragged Jack to Nashville for four years to record it, and that two singles are planned by the end of the year. :lmaoney::cryney2:
The rest is either speculation, manifestation, false rumours or bitching about Jack or Drew. 

IF the rumours are true (and it’s a big if) since she’s doing good numbers and she’s at a new peak for her, maybe they’re gonna milk it and make an unreleased album with the songs that went viral (queen of disaster, serial killer, etc.) since it’s what I can see being more marketable.

But again I think these rumours are fake.

2 hours ago, trust no terrence said:

@Pantene123 said that something non Lasso related is happening soon

New movie soundtrack please :pray2:

If it's non Lasso and soon is it this year?

2.gif

1 hour ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

IF the rumours are true (and it’s a big if) since she’s doing good numbers and she’s at a new peak for her, maybe they’re gonna milk it and make an unreleased album with the songs that went viral (queen of disaster, serial killer, etc.) since it’s what I can see being more marketable.

But again I think these rumours are fake.

We know for sure Interscope was seriously considering that option (they conducted a survey on LanaDiscord of what songs, out of a preapproved bunch, fans would like to see on an unreleased collection) , but Lana’s managers said numerous times she was in charge of what projects went forward, so I guess not having an official unreleased collection is because she doesn’t want to. Which is a shame from a number / hit point of view. 

2 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

Does anyone remember what @JinnWithin mentioned? Are we waiting for any specific dates?

They said that she will release first single after the Kamala Harris/Donald Trump debate or something

2.gif