Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

16 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I dreamt that Lasso preorders was happening on another, smaller, artist’s webshop and that the vinyl was bubblegum pink with a neon green font. Chaos emerged among the fandom and the vinyls sold out. :toofunny:

That sounds similar to a dream I had in summer where she actually had released Lasso and other albums on Spotify but it was under another another artist name

32 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I dreamt that Lasso preorders was happening on another, smaller, artist’s webshop and that the vinyl was bubblegum pink with a neon green font. Chaos emerged among the fandom and the vinyls sold out. :toofunny:

Now I really need bubblegum pink vinyl with neon green font! :deadbanana:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

The color combination lowkey reminds me of that third (?) alt cover variant of Ocean Blvd, where the photo was edited to green colors and the font was pink.

2.gif

On 9/20/2024 at 7:03 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

If Henry isn’t on the Lasso final track list, which would be a first for her (to tease a song with a snippet and not include it on the album), I wish she releases it as a standalone single. @disguttodeath said she had to rework the album because it was too « boring », so it could be the perfect way to have her song the way she likes it and not « compromise » the album (although I find that part a bit hard to believe tbh: her management said numerous times she was in full control of what she released… )

She have full control, but her label let her go with risk songs not boring songs..

:lanahairflip3:

Henry come on is atrocious

12 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

She have full control, but her label let her go with risk songs not boring songs..

It could have just been a brief demo they made anyway, who’s to say she actually finalised it. I think it has potential, but based off the snippet she shared it’s mediocre at best.

12 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

Genuinely curious: what makes Henry atrocious if you've heard it? I mean other than the typical "it' sounds boring" or ":sleep::sleep:" comments, what can you tell us? The snippet doesn't have me in a chokehold by any means but I'm still intrigued to hear more when I reconcile it's probably just a simple acoustic song. 

Tumblr

6 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Genuinely curious: what makes Henry atrocious if you've heard it? I mean other than the typical "it' sounds boring" or ":sleep::sleep:" comments, what can you tell us? The snippet doesn't have me in a chokehold by any means but I'm still intrigued to hear more when I reconcile it's probably just a simple acoustic song. 

its just a linear song that nothing really happens.. and im afraid that whole lasso sounds like this....:yawn:

I mean, as far i know and heard, the album is waaaay more simpler then tunnel for example, even her game seems a bit lazy with simple songwriting.. I hope she remade a, at least, acceptable album

I don’t think it should be a single by any means, but I could see Henry, Come On being a lovely song to have somewhere 2/3s of the album or something like that. Usually the first several songs are pretty important and stronger/more intense, and then somewhere along the way we get some more normal regular songs that many fans love. That’s what I envisioned for Henry, Come On upon hearing the snippet and still do. But also if it doesn’t make the album I wouldn’t be heartbroken, it doesn’t sound like anything that another good song can’t replace and we’d be happy with, BUT it should still leak or something.