ionut

Lana to collaborate with Quavo ('Tough' and 'Fly')

1 minute ago, star Iux said:

As much as lana fans say they want trap songs, the trap songs on OB kinda ruined the album and made people complain about it, and nobody liked tough. Maybe we should just let lana write her ballads or whatever she wants.

lol the way there are two lies (at least for me) in your post: I very much like Tough and love the trap tracks on OB, they switch up the pace very nicely :ma:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Why does anyone think Lana and Quavo did a whole album together? :stareney2: Because of the very vague Ben comment? 
i mean 😍 🚀 

:ma:

Ben’s comment and the 

QuavoxLDR.lnk.to/tough

It seems weird to have a joint lnk.to for one song

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Ben’s comment and the 

QuavoxLDR.lnk.to/tough

It seems weird to have a joint lnk.to for one song

I’d be surprised if there were more than two tracks that were mastered and finished (Tough and Fly Away, if it is indeed a Lana feat)

9 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

why all of the sudden everyone’s hating Tough

I hated on Tough before it was cool to do so :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

37 minutes ago, star Iux said:

As much as lana fans say they want trap songs, the trap songs on OB kinda ruined the album and made people complain about it, and nobody liked tough. Maybe we should just let lana write her ballads or whatever she wants.

Tough is her #1 streamed song at the moment. It will outstream every thing on OB soon lol. It literally outstreamed more than half of the album already (outstreamed 10 out of 16 tracks already). And Ocean Blvd tracks are more than a year old. It will outstream everything on OB, on Chemtrails, on BB. It’s literally marching towards 100 million in like two weeks. It’s literally one of her biggest hits. Nothing on the last 4 albums did this well commercially. Not even NFR. “Doin’ Time”, the most commercially successful song on NFR peaked at #119 on Spotify Global on release day and left the top 200 next day. I think people forgot how badly she used to do on Spotify. A lot of people like “Tough”. It outperformed 97% of her songs.

And the trap songs are some of the most streamed songs on Ocean Blvd.

Only in the delulu world (some people on this board) think that people like LMLYLAW, Text Book, Arcadia, etc. over her hip-hop songs. The numbers say otherwise. And the silence in her shows during those parts (Arcadia) says otherwise.

5 minutes ago, star Iux said:

Trap when it is not done right sounds so cheap and that was the problem with the ones on OB. Fishtails production is so sad. 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

Didn't Quavo say something about having "hits" w Lana?

So... two or more? :oprah7:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

One collaboration with Quavo is more than enough. Lana is privileged enough that people don't attack her for collaborating with a homophobe and abuser of women (he beat up Saweetie, and there's video proof of that) like they always do with other female artists. Stop associating with him. 

Guys, this will NOT be the soft drop tomorrow.

• With tough, we got a week of promotion, Quavo tagging Lana in the posts.

• The tough vinyl only appeared on the website the day it dropped, not a week before.

• Sometimes when artists collab, they'll do a song to go on each of their discographies, (like Ridin' for A$AP and Groupie Love for Lana.)

Can someone see if theres a soft drop scheduled for quavo tmrw too? Thats our only way of knowing for certain until tomorrow.