Sign in to follow this  
That Venice Bitch

Charles Grant - "Bye Symbol" - Out Now!

9 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

it also sounds like someone cruising, when a guy's been stalking you unbeknownst to you and he finally catches you naked in the locker room. so he draws a heart with an arrow thru it in the steam of the bathroom area mirror to catch your attention. or. you're in an la town, and you're in a dark hallway just makin out with sharp orchid lighting pulsing in the background. 

it sounds very mtv too. 

if someone presented this to me, I'd be like alrite can you make it feel a bit warmer

Let's set up ur lobotomy appointment..

I thought this was going to be a song and not him talking over the trap beat to Tyla’s Water

But I firmly believe this is the best song he has every made to date - as it is his first song :bebe:

lPqTY1H.jpg

11 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

it also sounds like someone cruising, when a guy's been stalking you unbeknownst to you and he finally catches you naked in the locker room. so he draws a heart with an arrow thru it in the steam of the bathroom area mirror to catch your attention. or. you're in an la town, and you're in a dark hallway just makin out with sharp orchid lighting pulsing in the background.

IMG-3017.gif

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

fuck I kinda like it? like. it kinda sounds like someone kissing your neck to make out

i wish never read this, its so strangely accurate and I won’t stop thinking about this if i relisten :xgiggle:

44 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

fuck I kinda like it? like. it kinda sounds like someone kissing your neck to make out, but you're on a bad trip? if I had a boyfriend and he presented me this I'd absolutely be freaked out, maybe a bit less if it was his weird offering to ask for some freaky time but i'd be like, babe. I appreciate what you're feeling, let's unpack that, can you tell me how you really feel in a way I can understand. simply cus thank you, but what? 

sonically, the production does carry thru a lot, the beats. 
his inflection has a nice, although muted kind of rhythm. some parts sound like subtle bounces of pronunciation that compliment the production. 

it sounds very mtv too. 

if someone presented this to me, I'd be like alrite can you make it feel a bit warmer, cus I appreciate it, but I'd be like. what does it really mean to you, can you explain to me in a way I can understand a bit more forward. 

Not even joking I completely understand what you mean :yayaya:

22 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I quite like it, but Rob's comment is gold.

gZTBnE9.jpeg

His last comment 

"Now you kids don't forget to brush before you go to bed ".