psycholifegaurd

what is a Lana concept/ idea that you can write a 50 page single spaced 12 pt. MLA paper about?

6 minutes ago, Valley Of The Serene Queen said:

lustย for life is literally my fav album, i could talk abt the witchy concept or just the album in general for hoursย :flutter:

iโ€™ve gotten blocked for sending tracks and analysis paragraphs on LFL ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I could definitely write a full paper on these topics lmao

- Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind is oneย of the best political songs of 2016-2017

ย 

- โ€œStranger than a strangerโ€ is not a bad lyric and makes perfect senseย 

ย 

- The Judah Smith Interlude and the Jon Batiste Interludeย are some of the most interesting instrumentals of the Jack Antonoff era

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

- The Judah Smith Interlude and the Jon Batiste Interludeย are some of the most interesting instrumentals of the Jack Antonoff era

On the topic of these songs,I think they definetly need some good interpretation/essay etc. We are almost a year after album premiere and I don't think anyone explained them in some extensive way. For me this definitely interesting Lana vision to uncover:oprah3:

(if there's a actually something about this topic i would reallyย appreciate link or something:flutter: )

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

ย 

ย 

ย 

A&W but also any of her albums, esp OB

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

oh also one in regards to how lana has been treated by the industry and critics throughout the years and how it contributed to QFTC

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  gZ0f.gif

ย 

(Which I've got blog posts on because I want to keep expanding them, and currently need to update)

- the Ultraviolence era development

- the weather in Lana's music

- references to death in Lana's music

- the honeymoon era development I'll eventually do

15 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

it wasnโ€™t witchy if anything the sound was more grand and spacey but we should stop call it a concept that was witchy:oprah3:ย someone lied to yโ€™all very hard

im not even sure what even โ€œwitchyโ€ should mean and where are there those elements in her early lfl demos that can be named โ€œwitchyโ€

ย 

to start with we truly donโ€™t know the og concept of lfl yet and by when it was starting appear

Girl do you remember the album trailer? And one of Lana's promo pics before the album? Lana has never teased us so hard with an album vibe/aesthetic and not followed through like she did there. I don't think Lana intended LFL to be witchy upon its writing, but she definitely made it look that way in the roll-out.

Pretty sure I did write at least a 3 page essay on that trailer now that I think about it :omfg2:

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

Girl do you remember the album trailer? And one of Lana's promo pics before the album? Lana has never teased us so hard with an album vibe/aesthetic and not followed through like she did there. I don't think Lana intended LFL to be witchy upon its writing, but she definitely made it look that way in the roll-out.

Pretty sure I did write at least a 3 page essay on that trailer now that I think about it :omfg2:

i remember and i donโ€™t understand why she adapted trailer to a witchy theme (i only heard something about โ€œwitches in hollywoodโ€, something that the third album of florence was going to be initially โ€” but i donโ€™t know what are the witches in hollywood mean)ย but the album itself donโ€™t contain a little tiny piece of witchy thematic even outtakes, so the witchy theme is something that never existed outside the trailer, i mean we really only have trailerย and the later billboard photoshoot from december 2017 that somehow can be named witchy, but that was already post lfl, tho march 2017 is when the album started changing the most and i think trailer was done before that month, do we even know the timeline for the trailer? because we absolutely dontย know anything that was happening with the album from novemberย 2015 to november 2016, literally nothing, maybe there was a chance for smth witchy to exist but as for now i hardly believe that

ย 

this only reminded me again how much i crave to get anything from 2016 because i just know i know something wonderful is being hidden away from us that will shock us all when it happens

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

14 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i remember and i donโ€™t understand why she adapted trailer to a witchy theme (i only heard something about โ€œwitches in hollywoodโ€, something that the third album of florence was going to be initially โ€” but i donโ€™t know what are the witches in hollywood mean)ย but the album itself donโ€™t contain a little tiny piece of witchy thematic even outtakes, so the witchy theme is something that never existed outside the trailer, i mean we really only have trailerย and the later billboard photoshoot from december 2017 that somehow can be named witchy, but that was already post lfl, tho march 2017 is when the album started changing the most and i think trailer was done before that month, do we even know the timeline for the trailer? because we absolutely dontย know anything that was happening with the album from novemberย 2015 to november 2016, literally nothing, maybe there was a chance for smth witchy to exist but as for now i hardly believe that

ย 

this only reminded me again how much i crave to get anything from 2016 because i just know i know something wonderful is being hidden away from us that will shock us all when it happens

I was referring to the Neil Krug shoot she posted on twitter which she used to promote witchcraft against Donald Trump. That was just after Love's release, and a month before the LFL trailer.

Capture.jpg

But anyways someone needs to ask Lana about what she wanted to do with the witchy aspects of LFL and if there was anything unreleased that she considered to be on-theme with that.

I wonder what Lana considers witchy, because everyones definition is different and can change over time. E.g. Stevie Nicks said it wasnt nice for people to call her a witch in earlier Fleetwood Mac years, only to later be obsessed with it herself and appear on AHS Coven as a witch.

3 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I was referring to the Neil Krug shoot she posted on twitter which she used to promote witchcraft against Donald Trump. That was just after Love's release, and a month before the LFL trailer.

Capture.jpg

But anyways someone needs to ask Lana about what she wanted to do with the witchy aspects of LFL and if there was anything unreleased that she considered to be on-theme with that.

I wonder what Lana considers witchy, because everyones definition is different and can change over time. E.g. Stevie Nicks said it wasnt nice for people to call her a witch in earlier Fleetwood Mac years, only to later be obsessed with it herself and appear on AHS Coven as a witch.

oh wait thatย giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7awpb9k3t0osp0j7y4uย well yes they are witchy indeed but idk why the album besides those visuals isnโ€™t witchy like at all, that bitch lana

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

A full depth analysis of Lana's aesthetic vision during the AKA/ Lizzy Grant eraย :true:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย