Davis

Florence + The Machine

Tantalus (HBHBHB outtake, reportedly once the title of the album) : https://dbree.org/v/2945f1

WTF/Covered in Blood (idk what era?): https://dbree.org/v/61e11b

I never thought I'd see the day Tantalus got out  :defeated: now for some Ceremonials outtakes pls (or Paper Massacre)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Hmmmmmmmmm...almost all the HBHBHB tracks >>> Tantalus tbh (epsc. Mother, the title track, and Various Storms and Saints)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

OMG why is all her shit leaking (not complaining, though)

A Florence song called ''Honey Like'' also leaked today https://dbree.org/v/39a064

Could be a Sky Full of Song demo, by the sounds

I thought that I was flying
But maybe I'm dying tonight

in both, amongst other similarities.

I love Tantulus, and WTF sounds like something Alanis Morrisette would sing. I'm here for them all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The new songs WHEW

Is there a full masterpost anywhere???

I have stuff I downloaded YEARS ago, and the bitrates, quality, and tagging is a MESS

Out of the few unreleased we actually have gotten ... Almost nothing has released in HQ files.

IIRC: Halloween, Little Donkey, Small Hands, Throwing Bricks, Tear Out My Tongue, Baptized and the 3 that leaked today are the only unreleased songs we have. And just Baptize and WTF are in HQ - everything else super low.

A shame

Love the fact that there's a big ol' world of unreleased Florence to look forward to when it randomly drops. And no teases or clout chasers!  :flutter:

Shame - but respect - that she passed on Electricity since it probably would've been her second big hit after Sweet Nothing. Tantalus I assume is written solely by Florence - the demo arrangement is very reminiscent of her disembodied vocals from Third Eye. It could've been really beautiful with proper production. I wonder if the myths and magic theme will ever been seen in an album (like Which Witch).

Honey is probably my favourite of today's tracks, I think it definitely is an early concept of Sky of Song because of the lyrics on occasion are direct, or referring to the same stuff, and the bass line, but it sounds like a Dreyfus/Isa production so was probably written for HBHBHB (which has been confirmed anyway right?)

Also, Honey has some awkward tag info on the file I have:

Title: Have Some Dignity You Entitled Selfish Fuck

Artist: Nobody Gave You Permission To Cause Harmful Actions Against Artists' Hard Work, But I'm Not Surprised, You Always Valued Personal Gain And Attention Over People And Their Artistry

AlbumGet Of Your High Horse You Obsessed Manipulative Abusive Cockroach

Album Artist: I Know It's Devastating To You How Worthless You Became But Please Transform You Anger Into Something More Purposeful

Is there a whole underworld of bitchy Florence fans I don't know about? Florenceboards IS THAT YOU?  :eek:

3lfQEhw.png

Artist: Nobody Gave You Permission To Cause Harmful Actions Against Artists' Hard Work, But I'm Not Surprised, You Always Valued Personal Gain And Attention Over People And Their Artistry

Album Artist: I Know It's Devastating To You How Worthless You Became But Please Transform You Anger Into Something More Purposeful

Is there a whole underworld of bitchy Florence fans I don't know about? Florenceboards IS THAT YOU?  :eek:

Damn.

Anyway the reason none of her shit leaks is because 1. she has magical British fairy princess powers to stop that from happening, and 2. she releases a lot of her demos herself.

Lana, take note of #2.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana, take note of #2.

It's interesting to see the difference between the two - the demos Florence releases, like Landscape and Which Witch, show a level of musicianship where she hasn't fully formed the ideas but still wants to release them like she is giving an insight into her song writing practise. Same when she releases additional ones on deluxe editions and singles, they show how an idea began or where it evolved too even though it's not the most polished product. Regardless, it makes her fans very happy.

We know Lana is super picky and indecisive when it comes to the production on her music, so not releasing demos seems to be a way to combat how insecure she is. In reality, she could probably be more content having variations released but it probably really irks her as an artist that people hear her stuff when it's so unrefined. Probably why she won't re-release AKA.  :deadbanana:

Also the tag on Talus says 'Tantalus Mix 1.10 Rough _01' but that could be anything. Nothing juicyyyyy.

3lfQEhw.png

Love the fact that there's a big ol' world of unreleased Florence to look forward to when it randomly drops. And no teases or clout chasers!  :flutter:

Shame - but respect - that she passed on Electricity since it probably would've been her second big hit after Sweet Nothing. Tantalus I assume is written solely by Florence - the demo arrangement is very reminiscent of her disembodied vocals from Third Eye. It could've been really beautiful with proper production. I wonder if the myths and magic theme will ever been seen in an album (like Which Witch).

Honey is probably my favourite of today's tracks, I think it definitely is an early concept of Sky of Song because of the lyrics on occasion are direct, or referring to the same stuff, and the bass line, but it sounds like a Dreyfus/Isa production so was probably written for HBHBHB (which has been confirmed anyway right?)

Apparently someone was rage-leaking stuff. There was a dua demo snippet with the title „the superior demo you‘ll never have because your fuck buddy left you“ lol

They probably DM'd the The FATM Fan Club or something, as it's the largest recognized one.

Honestly I think they’re the ones that told management about it

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore