Davis

Florence + The Machine

43 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i’m so sorry but i am literally just :crai: all the time and there’s just so much stuff i have to catch up on academically 

no no it’s fine i actually have the same problem (lb games is still happening everyone i just kinda have a life too :crai:)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

FLORENCE AND JACK ANTONOFF? :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

FLORENCE AND JACK ANTONOFF? :wowcry:

i’m so shocked…. she was honestly the last person i thought would work with jack antonoff but i’m SO excited to hear the full

project! while a lot of us don’t care that much for jack antonoff, we can’t deny how PERFECT masseduction was…. melodrama has great production but i don’t like lordes voice, chemtrails is very intimate and detailed, and folklore is like breathing in fresh cold oxygen. i’m very very excited to see what he did with my favorite artist

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

i’m so shocked…. she was honestly the last person i thought would work with jack antonoff but i’m SO excited to hear the full

project! while a lot of us don’t care that much for jack antonoff, we can’t deny how PERFECT masseduction was…. melodrama has great production but i don’t like lordes voice, chemtrails is very intimate and detailed, and folklore is like breathing in fresh cold oxygen. 

i think florence can cancel out the evil i'm praying

honestly i think chemtrails, solar power & folklore all sound so sleepy - melodrama isn't sleepy but that was also before jack was spread around the indie pop girls like a virus

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

project! while a lot of us don’t care that much for jack antonoff, we can’t deny how PERFECT masseduction was…. melodrama has great production but i don’t like lordes voice, chemtrails is very intimate and detailed, and folklore is like breathing in fresh cold oxygen. i’m very very excited to see what he did with my favorite artist

I'm honestly so shocked as well. I feel like Jack does his best work with LDR and Taylor. King is definitely of the same quality and caliber as his work with them. I love it!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, the ocean said:

i think florence can cancel out the evil i'm praying

honestly i think chemtrails, solar power & folklore all sound so sleepy - melodrama isn't sleepy but that was also before jack was spread around the indie pop girls like a virus

don’t forget masseduction :oprah: that album was the best of 2017 and i listened to it constantly until 2019. they are kind of sleepy but i feel like that’s just what the artists were going for? solar power made me dislike lorde and jack antonoff because it was so long awaited and it was the most forgettable album of 2021. (might i say of the decade so far?) king sounds amazing so i can’t wait to see what he did with the rest of the album 

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

don’t forget masseduction :oprah: that album was the best of 2017 and i listened to it constantly until 2019. they are kind of sleepy but i feel like that’s just what the artists were going for? solar power made me dislike lorde and jack antonoff because it was so long awaited and it was the most forgettable album of 2021. (might i say of the decade so far?) king sounds amazing so i can’t wait to see what he did with the rest of the album 

masseduction doesn't count because st vincent is the most domineering person in the fucking industry :true:

haven't listened to king in full yet because i'm still stuck in the lecture hall but i'm literally shaking in excitement (and fear because of jack)

To people talking about Jack here....this song is a proof that Lana wanted COCC to sound the way it did and she herself ended up being disappointed with the result according to that one interview.
And that's ok, even geniuses can't be perfect. Florence had a meh album too with HAH.

Some people act like Jack is some terrorist who is holding women at gunpoint and forcing them to work with him

If you had no idea who produced this track, and enjoyed it, but then flipped when you found out it was Jack then you're nothing but a sheep lol