Davis

Florence + The Machine

Noooooo freaking way!? Wasn't expecting this at all, I remember lurking a week ago and saw this thread was updated and got so bummed there was nothing happening. Now a new album coming, I'm so excited! :rollin:

The world is falling apart but at least will have new F+TM Anthems whilst it happens :true:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The longest Florence wait between albums has been 4 years so I kinda expected something soon but I didn't know if the whole covid thing would slow things down. I'm so happy we know for sure it's coming now.

Aesthetic wise it's so beautiful already I hope they keep this theme for the whole thing. I don't know what to expect sonically but they never miss so I have high expectations :spin: (still praying for the witch concept tho)

giphy.gif

OH MY FUCKING GAWD

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Guys. I read somewhere said that FATM5 will have 22 tracks for Deluxe edition.

ARE WE HITTING HBHBHB / LUNGS ERA JACKPOT?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

33 minutes ago, the ocean said:

wait when is the album coming out :hdu:

I've read somewhere that it's coming in May with a deluxe in the summer (July I think). But I can't remember if it was someone reliable or not :um2:

Edited by Venice Peach
It came from gagadaily and atrl (and it was also discussed in this thread already oops)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I've read somewhere that it's coming in May with a deluxe in the summer (July I think). But I can't remember if it was someone reliable or not :um2:

OKAY NOW, THAT SHOULD BE REAL.

The thing with the cards on the website makes me believe that they will reveal it track by track. I hope something like Iamamiwhoami's audiovisual albums rollouts with one video each week. :candy:

I don't think it would be as natural to reveal for exemple 3 random cards for the singles then all the cards for the album but I might be wrong. 

EDIT : Wait, that makes perfect sense with the may date. If they start releasing one track per week from this week, we shall have all 15 by may with the physical release coming. :paris: My mind:oprah3:

51 minutes ago, saith said:

The thing with the cards on the website makes me believe that they will reveal it track by track. I hope something like Iamamiwhoami's audiovisual albums rollouts with one video each week. :candy:

I don't think it would be as natural to reveal for exemple 3 random cards for the singles then all the cards for the album but I might be wrong. 

EDIT : Wait, that makes perfect sense with the may date. If they start releasing one track per week from this week, we shall have all 15 by may with the physical release coming. :paris: My mind:oprah3:

I like the idea but I kinda don't want the album to be spoiled like that :crying4: maybe she'll just reveal the tracklist with the cards without releasing every song (wishful thinking cause I'm sure I don't have the self control to wait for the whole thing if she releases it track by track)

giphy.gif