Davis

Florence + The Machine

THE WITCH VIBES WE'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR. MOTHER!!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i won’t let people lie on here and say high as hope was bad or lacklustre :oprah3: though it was short, it’s a concise and perfect project that i feel was a clean slate as the first three albums were so chaotic and insane and florence had fought so many personal demons she had to have one project to just say what she had to say to herself and family and friends so she could carry on. now we get back to the chaos but this time she’s in a better place :sass:

fuck the critics, though HAH wasnt Florence great work but it's surely her most reflecting project todate. After such a personal/vunerable experience like HBHBHB.

HAH is like her standstill point, like Lana's Chemtrails in 2021

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

genius can be edited by anyone so i’d take it with a grain of salt

From what I've read, the original source is some insider from ATRL. It's said to be out on March 7th so we'll see if it's actually true, but I think it's the same source that spoke on King before announcement and posted some lyrics

1 minute ago, Roll With me said:

From what I've read, the original source is some insider from ATRL. It's said to be out on March 7th so we'll see if it's actually true, but I think it's the same source that spoke on King before announcement and posted some lyrics

I was thinking her Sky Full Of Song was a surprise release for record store day, Hoping a similar situation this year! :angie::suicide:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

good to know! still doesn’t mean genius is a good source though 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Heaven is here isn't a bad title, but it sounds just so-so. I expect more from an album title by miss Florence.

Hopefully something as iconic as How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful