Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

28 minutes ago, cruelworld420 said:

NYC fashion girlie here, and I know for a fact that she’s attending. Can’t wait to see the look!

Omfgggggggggg!!!!!!! I'm so excited my hands are shaking right now, you can't believe how I can't wait to see this! :angie:

url%5D

39 minutes ago, cruelworld420 said:

NYC fashion girlie here, and I know for a fact that she’s attending. Can’t wait to see the look!

thanks for the confirmation legend!!!

truly one of the best insiders :wub:

"Don’t forget me"

55 minutes ago, cruelworld420 said:

omggg, thank you legend. 

just curious, is Taylor going to attend too?

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

also anna cofone's major celebrity client is lana currently (altho she used to style dua lipa's hair long time ago, she also did cher's hair in london fashion week this year but that was only once), her other clients are mostly models, so her posting the met gala trailer in her insta stories was definitely for lana :party:

url%5D

1 hour ago, cruelworld420 said:

:oprah9:

2 hours ago, cruelworld420 said:

Hey, dear, sorry for bother you, we're all so grateful for you but I'm also curious - which fashion brand does she collaborate with and which celebrities does she attend with (those celebrities who are under the same brand as Lana)? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to and you can answer it in the spoilers. Thank you in advance! :wave2:

url%5D

2 hours ago, cruelworld420 said:

I trust you considering you accurately broke the news that she was doing the W Magazine back in 2022.. thank u legend for giving us something to feed on, I’m so excited to see the look too! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’m hoping Pamela Cochrane does her makeup. I truly despise the way Etienne does her makeup. It’s just too much!!! Especially the hideous lip liner. She doesn’t need all of that. Pamela’s is always so subtle and elegant. Bring her back!!! 

image.png

56 minutes ago, Embach said:

Hey, dear, sorry for bother you, we're all so grateful for you but I'm also curious - which fashion brand does she collaborate with and which celebrities does she attend with (those celebrities who are under the same brand as Lana)? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to and you can answer it in the spoilers. Thank you in advance! :wave2:

girl anything else (jk)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Dumping that pig cop really did her wonders, didn’t it? She got her catharsis with Blue Banisters, took her time to deliver another classic (Ocean Boulevard), started going out more and attending more shows and events, headlined Coachella, is going back to the Met Gala, looks the happiest she ever did, got Quavo’s d… What a year this has been for her.

IMG-1607.jpg

I'm even more excited for this then I was for the Grammys or any other award show :trisha:

url%5D

On 4/30/2024 at 9:35 PM, Sportscruiser said:

Dumping that pig cop really did her wonders, didn’t it? She got her catharsis with Blue Banisters, took her time to deliver another classic (Ocean Boulevard), started going out more and attending more shows and events, headlined Coachella, is going back to the Met Gala, looks the happiest she ever did, got Quavo’s d… What a year this has been for her.

I think this is all the pandemic and post-pandemic effect.