ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

9 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

Everything about this drop is killing me...like, why are there so many bows? That was never a thing before, even for OB merch where she was wearing a bow on the cover, but now its randomly on every single piece of merch? Plus there's like 3 other artists I can think of that also have bows as their aesthetic and merch.. it's like they're trying to capitalise on the trend but too aggressively

I think in the SKIMS campaign they had some bows too, didn't they? 

It was expensive watch it 

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I think many of the LDR village designs were her designs then, too!? It's the same font as on some of the more recent items. 

I only see the Low Rider print being used for this merch drop

IMG-9529.jpg

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

Good Evening, "The Festival Collection" was a 24 month sociological study conducted by Harvard University. We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time.

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Olympia said:

I think in the SKIMS campaign they had some bows too, didn't they? 

And bows have always been apart of her style. For yearsss. and bows were heavily used in the ocean Blvd aesthetic before it blew up on Tik tok. She’s wearing bows in her hair in practically every photo and every live performance. But since that part of her aesthetic has blown up recently and been directly tied to her she’s probably just trying to cater to that 

spent 154 on 3 things, all the cute shirts n tanks were literally sold out in anything other than a medium or large ummmm waiting on biker shorts???? idk like its cute but i dont see it selling well so i might wait until i get paid

1 minute ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

I only see the Low Rider print being used for this merch drop

IMG-9529.jpg

That was the one I meant. And she wore that hoodie pretty proudly. And if she made one of these, I guess the others could be hers, too. 

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, Olympia said:

That was the one I meant. And she wore that hoodie pretty proudly. And 8f she made one of these, I guess the others could be hers, too. 

The tour jacket with this font is what we wanted.. instead we got an I heart Lana Del Rey black tshirt lol :crai:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

That was the one I meant. And she wore that hoodie pretty proudly. And if she made one of these, I guess the others could be hers, too. 

I mean i understand that she liked it because I did too I bought the shirt on LDRVILLAGE before the site was taken down and I loved it so much 

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

1 minute ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

oh… 

IMG-1105.jpg

i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers i hate scalpers

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

32 minutes ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

I hope that’s the pixelation of the image not the print :shock2:

IMG-9528.jpg

I pretty sure it is the print. It’s a weird cloud graphic?? You can see it better in the cardigan type thing on the shoulder 

3 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

R u guys going to buy the 'limited' t-shirt? Be honest pls, I dunno what to do, it's rly ugly imo:defeated:

No :bye3: I don't want my fear of missing out on collectables to be a reason to spend money on something that I just don't like

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I got the bow since it’s 5x5” (13cm) so it’s not that bad and the tank top with her face on it, at least it’s cotton

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore