Sign in to follow this  
psycholifegaurd

Lana Del Restaurant

If Lana had a restaurant, what menu items would they serve, and how would it look like? (If I get rich, I'll 1000000% make this happen lol)

I'll go first: It would serve classic white milkshakes, and it's AKA themed section would look like a classic 50's diner.

An american restaurant/diner like you mentioned or even a taco truck!  I could also see an ice cream/dessert shop with milkshakes, cherry cola and ice cream ofc. There’s been a few lana themed milkshake’s at Mel’s diner over the years I believe, so I think a restaurant that looks similar! Something 50s-60s/vintage inspired with a jukebox to play her music :)

121484711_2980554352049804_4690549393792219203_n@2x.jpg
IMG-8385.jpgIMG-8386.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

agree with everyone else that said it would be an American vintage diner themed.. 

now if this was lanas creation I’d think SPAGHETTI would be on the menu. 

in an interview i remember her saying that’s most of what she’d eat at some point

plus there’s this:

happy-world-pasta-day-v0-4e276bco10w91.j

and part of the dessert list would certainly be soft (vanilla) ice cream.. come on now!   :hottie:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Lana, Lana, Lana, in your restaurant 

buy me a hot dog 

kiss me in the dark 

Just now, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Lana, Lana, Lana, in your restaurant 

buy me a hot dog 

kiss me in the dark 

Real tho it would be an ice cream shop that served basic hamburgers, hotdogs, and spaghetti. Also cotton candy