hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

They could’ve made a “festival edition” after Coachella, by recording the whole set and releasing a live album finally, the psychedelic theme would’ve been perfect there. People would buy something like that so fast…they could still do it but I don’t have high hopes 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Fireffie said:

They could’ve made a “festival edition” after Coachella, by recording the whole set and releasing a live album finally, the psychedelic theme would’ve been perfect there. People would buy something like that so fast…they could still do it but I don’t have high hopes 

Oh wow what a CONCEPT! But does her team listen to our wants and needs? :shake: A decent live album is a must.. Now I can't live without thinking about how we are obviously not gonna get this 

I actually luv the cover, I think it’s super fun and I’ve always adored that drawing! It used to be my home screen on my phone for awhile. I also think it’s cool that we’re getting an orange vinyl, as it’s one of the two only “basic” colours for Lana vinyls that we were missing - red, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, black, grey, and clear all have had vinyls, so now the only one we’ll be missing is brown, unless you count the beige variant of Chemtrails that ended up looking more peachy (missed opportunity for Blue Banisters) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I‘m going to simmer in a swamp of jealousy if there are any new tracks on this vinyl. 

Tbh they could have done better with the color. A sheer orange, with swirls or splatter would have looked amazing but plain opaque? girl….

Also I have lost hope for the artwork of the inside of the gatefold. I‘ve become such a hater lately :noparty:

I may have missed this but is it expected to drop at the same time on all her stores? AU included? Or is it likely to appear there at a more humane time than 3am for us? 😂

55 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

I may have missed this but is it expected to drop at the same time on all her stores? AU included? Or is it likely to appear there at a more humane time than 3am for us? 😂

3 am I’m afraid 😅

1 minute ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

3 am I’m afraid 😅

Standard then 😂 so I’m likely to sleep through it then get upset that it’s sold out when I wake up lol

do we know the stock level in each store? she’s said stock will be limited  a few times and idk what to believe. if there’s no preorder link for the european stores i’d hate to waste money getting it from the uk only for it to be just as available later on from de or fr

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

do we know the stock level in each store? she’s said stock will be limited  a few times and idk what to believe. if there’s no preorder link for the european stores i’d hate to waste money getting it from the uk only for it to be just as available later on from de or fr

all the ocean blvd vinyls were labelled as ‘limited’ and they were all restocked over and over , the only ones that actually were limited was the boob and the Spotify picture disc. So I don’t think anyone’s gotta worry about it selling out, especially because not a lot of people like it 

12 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

if there’s no preorder link for the european stores i’d hate to waste money getting it from the uk only for it to be just as available later on from de or fr

Same... I think in this case i'm just going to order from the UK and then I'll cancel it just to be sure, the customer service usually are fast with replying and refunding orders

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 hours ago, Fireffie said:

The idea is great, but realistically 50% of that record would be screams from the audience and pre-rechorded backing vox. I'm afraid the opportunity to do a good live album has passed ever since the Endless Summer tour ended.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

what we were robbed of 😭 

Spoiler

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd (Festival Edition)

1. The Grants
  2. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  3. Sweet
  4. A&W
  5. Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
  6. Kintsugi
  7. Fingertips
  8. Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
  9. Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father
  10. Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
  11. Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
  12. Fishtail
  13. Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
  14. Taco Truck X VB 
  15. Sunshine (Bonus Track)
  16. Zodiac (Bonus Track)

8 hours ago, Fireffie said:

florence did this for her madison square garden show and it’s basically just the live recording of the show. wish lana did this instead

81WBxwQ9weL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

florence did this for her madison square garden show and it’s basically just the live recording of the show. wish lana did this instead

81WBxwQ9weL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ooo that would be cool

43 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

The idea is great, but realistically 50% of that record would be screams from the audience and pre-rechorded backing vox. I'm afraid the opportunity to do a good live album has passed ever since the Endless Summer tour ended.

i would die for a paradise tour vinyl ugh i listen to the paradise tour version of cola more than the actual song. Lana if you’re near me send me a live paradise tour vinyl

giphy.gif