Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

10 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Taylor as a guest would be the biggest promotion for her new album ever. And we all know how much Lana loves to promote others… Snow on the Beach live may very well be imminent :tommy:

at first i thought this would be atrocious, now i think this would work but they should sing another song and not snow on the beach :crying5:

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

at first i thought this would be atrocious, now i think this would work but they should sing another song and not snow on the beach :crying5:

I still think its atrocious:tommy: and i absolutely don’t want another song :tommy: but i’m not in denial :toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I kind of need candy necklace to stay on the set list 

something about it live is so amazing and I need to hear it without the mic issues 

and it's the only OB track which got a  proper single treatment with a video 

1 hour ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Taylor as a guest would be the biggest promotion for her new album ever. And we all know how much Lana loves to promote others… Snow on the Beach live may very well be imminent :tommy:

No please. Stop manifesting this. I beg.

Snow on the Beach was allegedly heard by fans camping… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

when is she performing fingertips and kintsugi back to back in full

when

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Omg. It’s sweet that she’ll bring Taylor out on the day her album is released and it’ll definitely be a huge moment for the culture. That said, I still think that song is the epitome of bland ☠️ but here’s to hoping Lana and the band put their usual spin on it 🤞🩵