Rorman Nockwell

The Courtney Love is Over Thread

I love Lana's cover. It's not trying to make anyone forget John Denver, so i don't see how this simple cover could be so offensive to cause Courtney to think less of Lana's body of work/talentΒ or suggest she give up making music for 7 years.Β Courtney has created some timeless music herself, but she has lost her mind.

14 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait so are we really supposed to hate Courtney over this???:wtf2:

YesΒ :agree:

Next week they'll probably be papped having lunchΒ 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait so are we really supposed to hate Courtney over this???:wtf2:

Β 

Not if you're passionate about her music, keep listening.

But i honestly think that's kind of her goal....I mean,Β she does anΒ interview for aΒ series celebrating women in music and uses it to take shots at Lana, Taylor and Beyonce..going as far as to suggest Lana should step away from music for 7 years. I think she wanted this reaction. I think she's that desperate for headlines.

Β 

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

Β 

Not if you're passionate about her music, keep listening.

But i honestly think that's kind of her goal....I mean,Β she does anΒ interview for aΒ series celebrating women in music and uses it to take shots at Lana, Taylor and Beyonce..going as far as to suggest Lana should step away from music for 7 years. I think she wanted this reaction. I think she's that desperate for headlines.

Β 

I actually agree. Courtney is definitely a give no fucks type person but I think she also knows what is controversial and gets clicks. She can have an opinion about Lana without stating it but she did so she clearly wanted people to know about her thoughts.Β 

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

she got that uncompromisable legacy

Β 

ma'am this is about Courtney Love. The epitome of "compromised legacy."

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

I'd be inclined to think she was just taking the pissΒ  EXCEPTΒ thatΒ I don't think it's the type of thing Lana would find very funny given her history with the media, etcΒ 

Even if she wanted to criticise Lana she could've done so constructively

"She should take seven years off" isn't very constructiveΒ :oopna2:

And if Taylor is really her neighbour then I hope she goes next door and has wordsΒ 

And then does a songΒ called Love Thy Neighbour spilling all the dirt

THEN she'd be interesting AND important

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Β :deadbanana: It's definitely not as shallow as "she did a shit cover, now I don't like her", so it's really quite pathetic that she's gone ahead with that narrative. Just like...

My speculation: I think she just did it to make Lana notice. I'm really just quite concerned for Lana because I'm sure Courtney's support felt amazing to her during their friendship, and she probably told Lana something like "your music is so amazing you could never make a bad choice or do a bad song", and now that their friendship is over it's giving me abusive vibes, like it does a full 180 and is probably making Lana feel terrible, and i know what Courtney said is so stupid and unhinged, but it's sure to be a pinpoint aim to make Lana feel like shit and prove to her that it's really over and theres no repair.

I'm sorry, I hate to throw around the word abusive, but thats literally the vibe I'm getting. Maybe a better word is just extremely toxic, but I've had extremely toxic friendships before that did feel abusive so... I know I'm speculating here...

Fuck!Β Lana is obviously my number 1 girl but Courtney is so iconic. I honestly love her (not some of her actions) but damn this hurt.Β 

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

This bitch needs to keep Lana’s name out of her mouth and worry about the blood on her hands from killing Kurt xΒ 

As a die hard Kurt fan, people need to stop saying Courtney killed Kurt. It’s literally enraging me reading this. Courtney was clearly hurt following the passing of Kurt.Β 

stars in my eyes

Β 

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

As a die hard Kurt fan, people need to stop saying Courtney killed Kurt. It’s literally enraging me reading this. Courtney was clearly hurt following the passing of Kurt.Β 

Babe she was hurt bc she was sooo scared the cops were going to catch her! But she’s had to live with the mental torture of knowing she’s a murderer ever since!

Β 

/s i don’t actually know tbh

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

I genuinely can’t understand anyone caring about what that ugly old woman has to say. She’s always been a loser, and she always will be. She contributes absolutely nothing to the world besides just being comedic relief I guessΒ 

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Babe she was hurt bc she was sooo scared the cops were going to catch her! But she’s had to live with the mental torture of knowing she’s a murderer ever since!

Β 

/s i don’t actually know tbh

Even if it’s a joke, it’s still important to recognize it’s a harmful narrative. The whole conspiracy theory came out because the media wanted to bring down a woman (granted some things that brought her down were her own doing, but this specifically was a hurtful rumor).Β 

stars in my eyes

Β 

this is just me thinking, but it seems apparent this is all rooted in jealousy (or at least a part of it). Is it possible she's jealous of Taylor and Lana's friendship?Β Maybe Courtney feels like Taylor "replaced" her especially with how huge Taylor has been lately.Β idk just had that thought after seeing what she said about Taylor as well

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„