Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

why everybody and their mother are acting like I'm the evil villain of the season? I don't appreciate this narrative AT ALL! Don't make me call Roc Nation

artworks-000392647572-mf5k2j-t500x500.jp

8nl2OpX.png

IMG-6006.jpg

Omg we won??? I thought this was a very strong week for all of us, but we're glad to take the winning spot! Where can me and @Daytona Beach Sparkler get celebratory champagne around here? I'm sad to see two icons going this week, how could the judges do that :( I can't believe I'm in the top 8 tho, I guess it's everyone for themselves now. Can't wait for the next challenge!

confessional:

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

so glad the judges liked my look this week. i’m sad they didnt see kate and i's vision together, but glad we were spared the chopping block

i will miss naomi and britney, but i have to do what it takes to win, and these girls need to go!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Confessional

Spoiler

Me an tinashe made out last night and she confessed me KATE BUSH cooked that rotten meal for all! Who would've thought the most quiet one would've been the #WildOne. Kate Bush... things will take a turn in the house...

IMG-6271.jpg

Spoiler

off character but idk why tinashe being evil in this narrative makes me ijbol as fuck.. thought she was a REAL Nasty Girl.. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 hour ago, Paris Hilton said:

Confessional

Hide contents

Me an tinashe made out last night and she confessed me KATE BUSH cooked that rotten meal for all! Who would've thought the most quiet one would've been the #WildOne. Kate Bush... things will take a turn in the house...

IMG-6271.jpg

Hide contents

off character but idk why tinashe being evil in this narrative makes me ijbol as fuck.. thought she was a REAL Nasty Girl.. 

I AM A NASTY GIRL! Hopefully LanaBoards plays my new song "Nasty" unless they are only into white girl from new york type of music, hey I'm a fully independent artist too and these outfits are expensive!!

8nl2OpX.png

byoDbgd.png

Good evening models,

Eight of you are left with only 3 weeks left to go... one of you will be the winner.

For this week we're going back to normal. Sometimes models fall off after a certain age so you need to prepare for ANYTHING.

Even when you are at your lowest you need to remember to spark.

This week is all about being the sheep in wolfs clothing. Your theme this week is "HOMELESS CHIC"

In this challenge you must submit your best homeless look.

But remember this is a modeling competition, so you must do your best to look like a homeless model. 

You have 24 hours to submit your photo.

Our special guest helping me judge this week is CEO of the Homeless Fashion Institute... @ivory almond

Anya Taylor-Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff) and Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

You both won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The models you have chosen to sabotage are... RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton) and Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven)

RuPaul and Kate, for this challenge you are forbidden to make any sort of edits to your photograph. 

Everyone else may edit their photos to their advantage. 

-

Good luck!

-

Here is your updated portrait

Dc416Oe.jpeg

Top Row:

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton), Mitski ( @ultrabanisters) Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing), Tinashe ( @TheBoss) Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Bottom Row:

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven), Charli XCX ( @bunoner), Anya Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Confessional

Spoiler

I'm kinda shocked at the FAILED and HILARIOUS attempt of Anya and Lana trying to sabotage me, but they're actually very dumb and delusional, thinking I'll be affected when Charli XCX and I were runners-up, which means we are protected from sabotage... Now I see why bitches in this house are trying to get rid of me. Who would've thought the nicest would've been the nastiest... They're ON SIGHT.

It's always the strongest competition getting affected. Not this time... They are messing with the wrong queens.

IMG-6271.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

4 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Confessional

Hide contents

I'm kinda shocked at the FAILED and HILARIOUS attempt of Anya and Lana trying to sabotage me, but they're actually very dumb and delusional, thinking I'll be affected when Charli XCX and I were runners-up, which means we are protected from sabotage... Now I see what bitches in this house are trying to get rid of me. Who would've thought the nicest would've been the nastiest... They're ON SIGHT.

It's always the strongest competition getting affected. Not this time... They are messing with the wrong queens.

IMG-6271.jpg

100% true... you can not be sabotaged therefore you will not be affected by their attempt  :true:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

"Oh, my god, you look just like Rihanna!"
"No, no, you're more like Lady Gaga!"

Actually, my name's RuPaul.

For this week's challenge I decided to honor Marina and the Diamonds: The queen of homeless chic!

I am going back to my roots as an edgy drag queen back in the 80s when I was serving nothing but Crisis, Uncertainty, Need, and Tenacity with my beautiful pieces of fabrics that I found under someone's tent here at Skid Row. 

ace-final-select-skidrow-la-mag-2020-474

And it doesn't stop there, as I pose, I RuVeal a second homeless chic look and a big curly wig, straight out of the Homeless Fashion Institute! I am so happy to dedicate an entire photoshoot to Marina Diamandis, a true icon of homelessness and bedframes.

los-angeles-skid-row-homeles-rupauls.png

Anya's Homeless Lewk

eyNYSH.jpg

For this challenge, I had to be unrecognizable. I paired a scrappy gingham dress, with an odd bear coat I found in a waste bin. I've decided to also go fresh-faced, no makeup, not even showcasing my beautiful hair, instead hiding it in a hideous beanie. This outfit almost makes me want to break out in hives, but I need to be committed, I'll do anything to win.

20201205005441-92736c27-me.jpg

Homeless Chic by Tinashe, I wanted to  step out of my supermodel shell, and give you raw and pure chic even without a home, as all of you may know, after almost 7 years of being on an abusive relationship, RCA left me stranded to die and venture on my own with zero support, but I'm still here homeless, independent, beautiful and hustling everyday to make my life the work of art I always envisioned it to be.

8nl2OpX.png

confessional

Spoiler

Oh wow… These girls made me so emotional today. Who would’ve thought they were once a bum in their lives. I have so much respect for them. At this point of the competition, I think I’ve felt a connection with the other housemates. They’re truly special. 

I guess I can’t say the same for lizzy Grant. That girl is still having a blast in her trailer park. I know she would’ve slayed this challenge so much. Lizzy… We miss you girl!

God give us Lizzy Grant and we will give you Lana Del Rey (my enemy)

C755-EF05-BA53-4-EA7-B64-B-534-B91-D5-B1

k234.jpg

We don't have the same level of homelessness in the UK as in the US, so this photoshoot required some imagination -- as did my sabotage from that talentless hack Lana Del Rey! Thankfully, I had a box lying around that immediately reminded me of a upscaled version of the tiny cardboard boxes the homeless are known to sleep in. I coupled this with a messy hairdo and a stripped-back, shoeless look that remains glamorous while channeling the literal streetwear of the unhoused!

o4qjp4j.png

Who ever said homeless people can't be chic? Wearing the last change of clothes I had on when I was kicked out of the apartment I was squatting in, I have nothing left to serve but my mug. The alleyway is my home now.

E44363C4-76C5-4B2A-B8AA-F7D06793BEAE.png?ex=663fa3d5&is=663e5255&hm=5a2e900b83960f6f9e5b19e868e2d6d0217093bc26ae35b8896c77e592edf9f7&

BONUS LOOK

Spoiler

I wanted to include another look me and my stylists put together, exclusively using items found in the trash cans of a rich neighbourhood in Calabasas, but we didn't stop there. In order to embody this week's theme I had to do something more drastic. So I wore the garbage bag as a skirt!

rexfeatures_9039043d-e1506128436524.jpg

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Kate Moss - Homeless Chic

422f92b0-7e01-11e3-8c72-80dad9eb5358_web

The paparazzi took this photo of me when I was truly at my lowest in London, but I think it fits the theme.  My accessories here include a Chanel purse and cigarettes.  Serving you homeless but also keeping it chic in heels and a fur coat :sadcore5:

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

spare change, lanaboards?

for this weeks challenge, i wanted to explore the theme 'homeless chic' but equally be respectful and pay homage to those less fortunate than ourselves. as a platinum selling recording artist, this took some soul searching. in thinking about my look this week, my stylist and i wanted to explore the more nuanced meaning of truly being homeless, and that led us to thinking about belongings. you can have so much baggage, but you can have nowhere to put it

in exploring these themes, we have come up with 3 looks. these convey 'belongings', 'searching' & 'love'. these all come together to form a ru-veal lookbook, and i reveal each garment in a different setting to convey my hidden meanings

for my first theme, i wanted to get across the first message, and show that despite not having a home, i wander the streets with my worldly possessions. hailing from my ancestral home, japan, i wanted to have my location as tokyo this week

'belongings' - main look

SIX-72905091-DD06-4-EFC-8426-9-E547-D5-B

handmade garments made from fabric found on the streets of tokyo, paired with hand-me-down chanel and balenciaga bags. truly embodying the meaning of homeless & chic

'searching'

moving on from 'belongings', it became clear that there is simply more to the theme 'homeless chic'. in a shock reveal, i have showcased the true reality of being without a place to stay. searching the streets for a bed, i stay hopeful, and pay homage to those without roofs to sleep under

SIX-0-B1-EE3-AC-95-CC-4-A9-D-9-C11-69-D1

'love'

in my final theme, a third reveal shows a parred down outfit with my one true love, music. i always stay true to my roots, and even without a home, i am humble and happy with my drum to continue playing for the world and doing what i love

SIX-59-A289-A8-88-E9-4-D58-8-D77-AACD700

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

LANA DEL REY'S HOMELESS CHIC LOOK

99f54116e0143e4c4e7f1fde539e0288be605be4

The Born To Die money ran out so I was forced to go homeless and now I live under a bridge on Skid Row, where I serenade the rats with a lullaby every night. But who said homeless people can't be glamorous and serve chic realness? For this look, I wore this nostalgic, 1960s-coded army jacket that was given to me by a homeless veteran who fought in the Badussy War. He almost died in the war and lost all his family to a bad disease. How heartbreakingly tragic. Underneath the jacket, I'm wearing a frilly shirt and my favorite blue jean shorts. They were the only clothes that I managed to grab from my closet before the landlord kicked me out of my million dollar home. I'm also wearing these resilient "white" sneakers that have endured the harsh conditions of the street. I nearly broke them running from the cops when I broke into a motel once with my girlfriends. I honestly don't mind the holes in them, as they give my toes room to breathe. For the jewelry, I'm wearing this glimmering silver bracelet and these 17 karat rings that I stole from a wealthy couple in an alleyway at night. They should've known better than to go down there during the nighttime! Anyways, I really cherish them as they're the only valuable items I have. I might pawn them so I could get money to buy a cherry vape though. For the hair, I done it real big beauty queen style. The rats love to sleep in it at night as it gives them the warmth they never have on the cold streets. I also put these black, fake roses that I found in the dumpster in my hair. They remind me of the ones that my dead friend Lizzy wore in her hair. Last but not least, for the makeup I wore dark eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara that I stole from the drugstore. Thank God that the cashier was stupid and didn't see me put them in the pocket of my jacket. I make sure to ration them out carefully as they're probably the only makeup I'll ever have for now. And even if I run out, I'll just use the ashes from the bonfire as eyeshadow or steal again.

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

11 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

The judges are deliberating at the homeless shelter 

image.png?ex=663fc1d3&is=663e7053&hm=cfca0c7035d422063eb12c681bcb58abeffbd790598d7cf6e067c8fe68282dd1&

omg who is that judge? Lmao it made giggle a bit sorry (out of character sorry again lmao)

8nl2OpX.png