Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

Charli XCX's Beauty Shot

For my beauty shot this week, I decided to keep it simple. I wanted my face card to speak for itself. No bells and whistles. Today, my hair is my accessory, the deep red ombre framing my face and complementing my colours wonderfully. For my makeup, I decided to keep a minimal look.

This is me... Now.

artworks-2pynQsnsJX6LX7nQ-8XbJKw-t500x500.png?ex=66427cac&is=66412b2c&hm=fd6cb103535e7f9364a2ffc7534c7d3eb2880954980cde83a38f54c1daa2b2a3&

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Confessional From Rejects Resort

Spoiler

hey guys its Taylor. im releasing a new single with Lizzy Grant called "The Glory & Fame" pre-save it now, out at midnight <3.

53697028671_bf143f5682_z.jpg

and if you don't pre-save, well...

GNKr_1sWIAAUT5d.jpg

22 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Hide contents

hey guys its Taylor. im releasing a new single with Lizzy Grant called "The Glory & Fame" pre-save it now, out at midnight <3.

GNKr_1sWIAAUT5d.jpg

not this woman using absolutely every opportunity to promote and release new music…

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

27 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Reveal hidden contents

GNKr_1sWIAAUT5d.jpg

omg how many vinyl variants is it available on :wubna:

7 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Results are going to be coming a little late tonight... me and fishtails took a cooking class and lost track of time

image.png?ex=6642a4a8&is=66415328&hm=a48b92192e10fe9227f15ade4fc38be56c3a74bfcf0a1ff8093da028c8d18e17&

now lemme get a slice of that apple tart :gurl:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

46 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Reveal hidden contents

GNKr_1sWIAAUT5d.jpg

i don't know why that strange woman who broke into the premises and had insulted me is claiming we released a single together, i would never work with an artist who degraded me and made such a fool out of herself, i actually once heard her music while walking through homegoods and i didn't find it to be very good either

kOr0n06.png

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

36 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't know why that strange woman who broke into the premises and had insulted me is claiming we released a single together, i would never work with an artist who degraded me and made such a fool out of herself, i actually once heard her music while walking through homegoods and i didn't find it to be very good either

kOr0n06.png

i never once insaulted you... that was megan.

Before the judges’ deliberations, the girls are in the pool enjoying one last night together.

Ugh, my squirrelfriends, gather around… 

I’m so happy to be here with you all! I am nervous of tonight’s guest judge… I don’t know… I’m just having a weird gut feeling that I might be going home… Or maybe it was that chilli Lindsay and the guest judge made… Apparently they’ve never seen a match light on fire until today. Not to mention, Lindsay is dyslexic!

F3-B2-F2-DD-1-A63-4-D18-B186-F18-EA1370-

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

byoDbgd.png

Good evening models.

I'm proud to announce we have been approved by the network for a second season!

Isn't that crazy?

This was a hard week to judge. All of you had a solid submission and deserve to stay here.

I wish I could keep you all, but I have to bite the bullet and let one of you go.

Me and guest judge @fishtails have thoroughly looked through the photos and are ready to reveal the results.

I have 7 beautiful women standing before me, but only 6 photos in my hand. 

One of you will be leaving us today.

These 7 photos will represent the 7 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model.

Let's begin with the critiques.

------------

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

You are this week's winner! You have gained the ability to sabotage one of the girls.

Please DM me who you would like to sabotage. 

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I love this shot of you. I feel like this is the most natural we've seen you all season and I also think this is your best submitted shot.

Fishtails' Critique:

I like the simplicity and I can see how the pillars of Japanese beauty shine through here. Very clean girl, very elegant!

------------

Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

You are this weeks runner-up!

This means you are protected from sabotage.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I absolutely adore this. You were sabotaged and forbidden to use a backdrop, instead your giant hair covered the background. Very smart.

The only thing I don't like about this photo is how blurry it is.

Fishtails' Critique:

Love this dreamy, vintage inspired look and I like that we can see your hand tattoos! Using your hair as the background was a creative solution for the sabotage.

------------

Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

You are still in the running.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Great beauty shot. Only critique is that it's kinda boring. I feel like you're just looking blankly into the camera with zero expression.

Though I love how little retouching there is.

Fishtails' Critique:

This is a cute look, I'm not a huge fan of the bob but it is an iconic Charli XCX look for sure!

------------

Anya Taylor-Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

You are still in the running.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You have such an interesting face, this challenge was made for you. But this was possible the worst possible photo you could have chosen.

It almost feels like it's hiding the features which makes you unique. You could have done much better.

Fishtails' Critique:

I LOVE this! The red vinyl jacket, the red lipstick, and the touch of red eyeliner on your waterline just brings this whole look together!

This might be my favorite.

------------

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven)

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing)

You are the bottom three of this week. One of you will be eliminated from the running.

Spoiler

RuPaul

Critiques

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

What is up with all the makeup? This is less of a beauty shot and more of a glam shot. I really don't like this...

Fishtails' Critique:

I like the use of color but I feel like there's too much going on here...maybe something more natural would have worked better here.

Kate Bush

Critiques

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This is okay. I don't think it's giving a lot of anything. I think this is your weakest submission to date.

Fishtails' Critique:

You're right, this image does evoke a feeling of mystery. Not sure about the hairstyle though, I feel like its taking away from your face.

Kate Moss

Critiques

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Love the pose and look of this whole photo. Only thing I don't love are the bangs, it's hiding half of your face!

Fishtails' Critique:

Very business chic, although I think it would have been better if we could see more of your face.

------------

------------

The model going home tonight is...

Spoiler

Kate Bush

Kate, you were one of my favorite models starting off this season, but you appeared to have lost the spark.

You did not have the worst submission this challenge, but, I feel like since week 4 it's been a downward spiral.

I wish you the best. You have potential.

Please say your goodbyes and leave the premises.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Stay tuned for the next challenge...

Make sure to evaluate your critiques to avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Goodnight ladies.

:ponder::kiss::ponder:

Also, feel free to look at everyone's submitted photos on Page 1 of this thread!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

IMG-6004.jpg

Oh Kate Bush, I'm so sorry :crai: I really thought you were gonna win this season, what a twist :cryney2: Just like that, there is only one remaining Kate. 

I thought *my* submission was great, clearly me and Lindsay don't share the same vision. At least @fishtails understood the slay. 

Most importantly though, congrats to Mitski! I knew she was gonna win, she is Liquid Smooth after all. Can"t wait for the next challenge!

tumblr_lml61up0gG1qkrirro1_400.gif

I'm devastated to be leaving the Top Model house, as I feel I had so much left to curse give in the competition... but, I'll bow out with grace, and all of the valuables I could find from around the house stashed in my giant coat. My work is an acquired taste, and I'm glad I could bring an avant-garde edge to the competition, even for a few weeks... this isn't the first time the critics didn't understand my art! The public seemed to embrace it, though... maybe there's something to that voting system idea... 

So, I'll make my way to the Rejects' Resort, where my fellow eliminees better prepare themselves!

e1492fed4f4a24c3b8a37735465c1053ae2de721

Spoiler

Lindsay Lohan, watch your back...

7imvmlzk3fm91.jpg

o4qjp4j.png

Confessional

Spoiler

Oh my God... Kate Bush got eliminated :trisha: Not only that, but seeing Kate Moss on the bottom three was also shocking... I thought they were all going to be finalists. This just shows that anyone could be going home next week. I am honestly so scared and anxious because I feel like the competition is now getting to our heads. Congratulations to Mitski and Lana Del Rey! I think Mitski showed some vulnerability that the judges needed to see, and she's been climbing up to that top spot, so it's well deserved! Lana's picture was truly stunning. You can't go wrong with that face.

In other topics, I still have a terrible stomachache after Lindsay's meal. That was NASTY!

IMG-6271.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

IM A WINNER BABY

mitski-indie-so-far-2022.jpg?w=1581&h=10

absolutely elated to read the results this week. i took a risk being stripped back and it paid off. thank you so much to the judges for believing in me this week

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Spoiler

713ef919c0a9c171952599b7ef7973f9.gif

Haven't done a confessional in a bit, i've been preoccupied :rip: I'm kind of sad my twin kate left the competition, but I'm also glad that i've (barely?) made it to the top 6 now :dance: Congrats mitski!

P.S, is Lizzy Grant okay? I know she left the competition a few weeks ago, and now someone is mysteriously auctioning off her vintage performance footage... is money that tight? I'll pray for her :biblio:

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

Absolutely adored Mitski this week. She’s got something really unique to her. I need to start hanging out with her more in the house…

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

9 minutes ago, bunoner said:

Absolutely adored Mitski this week. She’s got something really unique to her. I need to start hanging out with her more in the house…

mitski0038.jpg

i’m currently in the garden sun room... come join!!!

thank you for all the congratulations girls... youve all done so well, i wish i didnt have to sabotage any of you :krylie: 

born to be a top model, forced to sabotage my sisters

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

I hate those two hanging out together... I suspect Mitski is trying to steal my friend to get rid of me... 

Sin-t-tulo-1.png