Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

byoDbgd.png

Good afternoon models.

Two weeks left until the finale.

I hope you know your history because for this week we're going back in time.

A versatile model can slay in any era.

Your theme this week is "RETRO REVIVAL

By random draw, you will be given a random decade that you must use in showcasing yourself in,

For example, if you get the year 1608, I'm expecting to see you in 1608.

You have 24 hours to submit your decade-themed photo.

Our special guest helping me this week is newly signed 5 Points Records artist and Ex-Top Model contestant... @Surf Noir

Mitski ( @ultrabanistersYou won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The person you have chosen to sabotage is.....Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

Charli XCX, for this challenge you are timebound. Instead of having 24 hours to submit, you have 12 hours.

Everyone else may use their 24 hour limit to their advantage.

- - - - - - - -

Each Contestant's Randomly Selected Decade:

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing) - 1970s

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton) - 1960s

Lana Del Rey - ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler) - 3000s

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters) - 1980s

Charli XCX ( @bunoner) - 1950s

Anya Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff) - 1910s

Good luck!

-

Here is your updated portrait

BItlXXZ.jpeg

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

12 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

I hate those two hanging out together... I suspect Mitski is trying to steal my friend to get rid of me... 

Sin-t-tulo-1.png

oh so now the claws are showing.. were meant to be sisters! why are you trying to create division roop? this isnt your fracking ranch, you don’t need to cause unstable foundations here too

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

yvesdolls.gif

1910s??? Welp, it's been a nice time with y'all, I fear I'm going out this week :toofunny:  I guess this was a personal sabotage from @Lindsay Lohan- challenge accepted!

I was kinda shocked when I saw that too fjxgdfgb it really was random 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

is pepsi okay?

the year is 1981 and the cola wars are in full swing. one friend is for coke, your other friend is for pepsi. what do you do? meet in the middle baby! 

for my retro revival this week, my stylist and i were tasked with creating the 80's essence on a small scale. i thought to myself, what are some quintessential parts of the 80's?

1. retrofuturistic artwork

2. pops of colour and co-ord accessories 

3. leggings, leggings, leggings!

may i present my 1980's fantasy!

RNI-Films-IMG-D9-A25083-E76-D-49-A1-A61-

mitski is adorned in a runway ready clude montana look, paired with genuine accessories from 1981-89 (including matching leggings, 80's kitten heels and a wide brimmed hat with built in headband)!

this is all set against a background that fully encapsulates the era. an authentic airbrushed background to emulate the height of the cola wars... regardless of the beverage, you are going to want to drink. me. up. henny!

my attention to detail doesn't stop there... my mismatched tan and my 80's brooch on my wrist show that this era loved a random accessory. it’s all about layering and poses!

drink this up lanaboards!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

hello everyone! i'm very excited to be the guest judge for this week! i promise my excellent taste will help guide me through this week and help me decide who will be taking the crown and who will be giving me a frown! C3s8mdl.gif

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

so excited to see lizzy back this week... me and the girls have been missing her so much since she was given the chop... i hope she is allowed back into the house so we can have one last slumber party

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

One of the current submissions so far giving 1950s, but gorgeous all the same!

IMG-8319.jpg 

oh you’re sick! this is genuine 1986 couture runway henny! i don’t do old maiden type dresses 

Spoiler

8121ff5993dd061d863b06acdb10f0a3.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Who said I’d even need 12 hours? Try 1. 

Charli XCX - The 1950s Housewife

Ah, what a time. Living in the 1950s was all about being in the backyard, hanging your clothes to dry on the line, and watching your 7 kids play with the sprinklers while your husband was out working.

In the 50s, a woman’s place was in the kitchen, but here I am in my backyard. I’m looking very relaxed, waiting for my husband to come home so I can cook his dinner while wearing my beloved blue gingham dress. A 50s staple! Going by my expression, you can see I just love being a housewife with a fixed gender role. 

0475665A-C174-4445-9CE8-C005B16CD93C.jpg

Bonus Headshot

Spoiler

charli-xcx-performs-cannes-nrj-teen-vogu

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Confessional

Spoiler

Look how the tables have turned today. Mitski and Charli XCX were trying to get close with each other just for Mitski to stab her in the back. I was called an "instigator" and a "drama stirrer" but I guess someone else snatched that title away from me... I knew there was something malicious behind Mitski's aura.

Rupaul confessional

Who are you to insult my beautiful fracking ranch. I have done nothing but contribute to the environment... I see right through you Mitski. You are an evil woman and you will soon see my wrath! I've been warning you, she has the devil within and satan got her soul. I really thought you wear my friend.

Mitski attacks Rupaul. Charli XCX intervenes but gets her ingrown nail injured

Sin-ddddd1.png

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

32 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Confessional

Hide contents

Look how the tables have turned today. Mitski and Charli XCX were trying to get close with each other just for Mitski to stab her in the back. I was called an "instigator" and a "drama stirrer" but I guess someone else snatched that title away from me... I knew there was something malicious behind Mitski's aura.

Rupaul confessional

Who are you to insult my beautiful fracking ranch. I have done nothing but contribute to the environment... I see right through you Mitski. You are an evil woman and you will soon see my wrath! I've been warning you, she has the devil within and satan got her soul. I really thought you wear my friend.

Mitski attacks Rupaul. Charli XCX intervenes but gets her ingrown nail injured

Sin-ddddd1.png

the full story is not being shared here.

i reached out to you - an olive branch of sorts - to reconcile and settle any differences we (you) had. i was unsure why you were so intent on stirring up drama that never existed in the first place. i then realised all you wanted was airtime, so i decided to give it to you

the audience can see right through you. me and charli were and still are the best of friends, and i thought we were too. i explained to her at breakfast that i had to choose someone, and it was based on how people did in the challenge. she understood and moved on. you have shown your true colours today ru, and i hope the audience, judges and your yaks see that too

also charli, i think all your toenails are beautiful ingrown or not <3 i’m sorry roop cant see that 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the full story is not being shared here.

i reached out to you - an olive branch of sorts - to reconcile and settle any differences we (you) had. i was unsure why you were so intent on stirring up drama that never existed in the first place. i then realised all you wanted was airtime, so i decided to give it to you

the audience can see right through you. me and charli were and still are the best of friends, and i thought we were too. i explained to her at breakfast that i had to choose someone, and it was based on how people did in the challenge. she understood and moved on. you have shown your true colours today ru, and i hope the audience, judges and your yaks see that too

also charli, i think all your toenails are beautiful ingrown or not <3 i’m sorry roop cant see that 

As the tension thickened, Mitski’s words hung in the air. RuPaul's eyes narrowed:

You think this is about airtime? You think you just fell out of a coconut tree? You have no idea what it's like to fight for recognition. Maybe you're too comfortable to understand that.

Charli, caught in the middle, tried to calm things down...

We don’t need to do this. We’re supposed to be besties and do heroin together.

Mitski steadied herself...

Ru, this is about respect. We all have our struggles, but undermining each other isn't the way.

RuPaul's expression softened briefly..

Respect? Respect is earned. Maybe you should step down from your high horse.

The girls heard the three girls fighitng and immediately went to the living rome, sensing more drama to come. Charli attempted to mediate.

Can we at least agree that we all have something special to offer? We have Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent together.

Mitski nodded, the fire in her eyes dimming.

—Fine. But if you want a fight, Ru... YOU know the addy — pull up, but if i were you, i wouldnt... Also, I'd rather us all shine without dragging each other down.

RuPaul smiled faintly.

Oh, honey, this isn't over. But maybe you're right. Let's focus on what really matters... To erradicate the use of sorphonic acid as a  reflux of climate change in Antartica and Japan affecting cross-border exportations!!...

Confessional:

Spoiler

This is just the beginning. If we can't work together, this competition might tear us apart. But it’s going to be one hell of a ride

IMG-5983.jpg

i just took a fat edible so appreciate the effort

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

RuPaul wears Christian Dior, 1960

I decided to use the time machine to look for evidence of drag queens in the 60s... and they existed!

They were known for embracing the Twiggy aesthetic and wearing the cuntiest outfits.

rupaul-60s.png rupaul-60s-1.png

Take Me Back To The 1910s...

zu6RH4.jpg

While the 1910s aren't a decade I think of when I think of vintage fashion, there are certainly important staples to this decade. For example, the fur vest I am wearing is a clear 1910s highlight, all the gals were wearing fur back in the day. Flower patterns were also quite popular, so I decided to incorporate that on my dress. As you can see, I've also styled my hair in a bob, which was an increasingly popular hair style at the time. Are you going to tell me you haven't seen this photo in your great grandmas photobook? I'm sure I was a dreary housewife in another lifetime, waiting for her husband to return from the war.

Colorized:

Spoiler

199f7de9311bfed44ce2c1d423076ea7.jpg

Inspo:

Spoiler

19044c09fe70d196ab5c53cf871c7beb.jpg

92d521b01fafe433fac44e16eccc42e7.jpg

how-to-do-this-1910s-hairstyle-cut-v0-e2

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

Spoiler

i love every participant here because of their ideas, creativity and humor and I also think that all the participants here are all equally amazing (i'm serious, no diplomatic bullshit) because i could never and i always love seeing every submission here because these are so fun and awesome BUT there is a one particular contestant i'm personally rooting for and that's because of a meme lol. i'll never tell who unless that person wins the whole contest lol. but overall i fucking admire every single contestant's creativity in these. i literally wish i had that creativity and passion in these like you do.

url%5D

lady-gaga-romania-park-trip-03.jpg

I've been busy enjoying my time at the rejects resort :diva:

we're getting close to the end, I wonder who will be the ultimate winner of LB next top model :popcorn:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄