Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

3 minutes ago, love divine said:

I GOT THE LAST BOMBER JACKET AY ONE OF THE STANDSย :oprah4:

Can one of yall take some pics and share how the sizing is later/another day when yall have the chance?? It would be very appreciated but take all the time u need enjoy yourselvesย :wub:ย Iโ€™m glad you were able to get one!!

giphy.webp

โ™ก๏ธŽ โบ.โŠน ห– ย ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐“๐“Š๐‘’ย โ‚Šหš. โ™ก๏ธŽ

that video of the interlude playing with the "back to the basics" line got me hyped for tonightย :angie:ย im excited to see what's she's bringingย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

1 minute ago, lyinginthesand said:

TOUGH IS ON SHAZAM :oprah4:

GQjNZ8HWIAAM8Xo?format=jpg&name=large

:oprah4:WEโ€™RE WINNING GIRLS

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ

2 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

Omgโ€ฆ since Lanaโ€™s name comes first, does this mean the song is Lanaโ€™s and Quavo is the feature?ย :lange:ย 

3 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

ย 

tomorrow is friday... surprise drop incoming? :oic3:

!!LIPSTERS!!

my @ on instagram is _.kalico._

i will try to livestream when i can, just need to make sure my phone doesn'tย die before the end of the show. stay tuned.

i am going to try to be saving battery so i won't be on lb much. apologies in advance for any horrible singing or heaven ascension

ย 

SRWD.gif

Just now, love divine said:

!!LIPSTERS!!

my @ on instagram is _.kalico._

i will try to livestream when i can, just need to make sure my phone does die before the end of the show. stay tuned.

i am going to try to be saving battery so i won't be on lb much. apologies in advance for any horrible singing or heaven ascension

Thank youuu๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป:heart:

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ

God I love moments like these in the Lana fandom, the excitement before a new era when something finally happens!!:xcry::trisha: