Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

I got my 1 seat on MLB site. Turf B4 which is center, 2nd section from the front. I am still in queue on ticket master. I don't know if those are only premium or what. Almost $300 for my ticket. 

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

im now in some weird queue on mlb

Me too. It told me to stop refreshing. Not sure if it thinks I’m a bot, or if the site is just overloaded. I’m surprised it was working so cleanly at 10:00, minus the cart giving people problems :crai:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, love divine said:

anyone else stuck on a screen on mlb that just says "exclusive offers"?

yep i am. mlbs site sucks it wouldn’t let me make an account and by the time it did i the tickets i was trying to buy had sold out

Just now, love divine said:

I’m stuck in a queue that says “Experience is Everything.”

If you’re in any of the queues, don’t give up. For the last show I went to, I waited over an hour and everything was sold out. Then two seats popped up, probably after people started bailing. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, love divine said:

mine is on this page that says experience is everything and that it selects true experience seekers at random to enter the site and purchase tickets 

faSE.gif

my break is over now. i can't sit here and wait for the queue to move. once again FUCK YOU TICKETMASTER AND MLB YOU ARE ON MY SHITLIST :crai:

you've got a thunderbird

3 minutes ago, love divine said:

Go back to your email and click the link to buy tickets and then the presale I think and it should take you back to MLB site waiting screen. 

I tried to checkout on the MLB site and when I tried to login an error came up and now I can't use the code again :lanasrs:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

Thanks to those here who suggested creating an MLB account in advance. I THINK I got tickets but I'm still nervous about it. If you're in a queue on MLB, check your email. I went through to make a payment and the site said I hadn't included all necessary info. When I tried to click the "accept terms and conditions" box it opened a new page and kicked me out. I assumed I lost the tickets because when I went back my cart was empty and my code wasn't working, but I got an email confirming my purchase from RedSox.com.

(first time poster, long time Lana fan from Canada)

manifesting that everyone who’s trying gets tickets 🤍 🙏

once you get through the queue don’t give up and keep refreshing the search for tickets even if it shows none available I can’t count the amount of concerts I’ve gotten tickets to like that